Really feel like your 20s are the make it or break it years

Am I allowed to blame them? I think I can a little bit at least.
You get to do anything you please, and real talk: if this is what you decide to do it will be all that you feel.

All of us yearn to retreat to childhood because of this feeling you can't quite articulate easily outside of comparing it to your present-day attitude and mindset. Some people refer to this as a frequency or vibration because of the physiological component.

This is the feeling that comes easily to you as a kid, and you think it doesn't come so easily as an adult. This is untrue, because we feel variations of this frequency ALL THE TIME. We can also cheat this feeling, and this is where the heroin has created a debt in your life. The heroin vibrated this feeling within you that it makes almost every other iteration of "satisfaction" or "happiness" pale by comparison, now the only thing greater feeling than the one heroin gave you is its absence.

The good part is that you can heal. The less you depend on others for your healing, naturally the less you'll have to search outside of yourself for your answers -- and that's why you don't want to blame anyone. It's because you don't want to re-assign your own power to the shortcomings of your parents, nor those axioms that feel true but in fact annihilate your quality of life.

Personally, I think you should blame the heroin.

The wheel of reincarnation says you're doomed to repeat your sucky life until you make the choice to not do that.

Suffering isn't difficult.

Happiness is.

lol you need to realize that at 32 you haven't grown up yet....some do but you clearly haven't lol

there are a lot of life lessons they should be teaching us in high school. they should really emphasize how import a credit score is and how to build and not destroy one. I could have had a house when I was like 25 if I hadn't made some dumb mistakes with my credit it was some trial and error way to learn.
Oh man, I ruined my credit when I was 21. I was living in an apartment and in school and invited this Mexican dude to live with us. He used to make these phone calls to Mexico on pre paid cards. Anyways, he stopped using them at some point I guess and stacked up a 10k phone bill in my name. My phone service ended up getting turned off because of it and everything and I didn’t pay it off until like 4 or 5 years later.

So you can actually dig yourself out of these holes. My credit score is good now and I’ve since bought two houses. At the time though it did make me feel like my life was ruined. It was an especially bad low point when I didn’t get hired for a retail job at Total Wine because of my credit score. That was fucked

As long as your sausage game is strong you’ll always have a chance with a woman with money. I guarantee you that. Everything else I agree with mostly

Your past doesn't define your future, slightly cliche but it's true.

I wish you luck on your path.

I'm like 32 and that is how I feel

It is like your life gets decided before you even fucking know it

There is the tiniest of windows available if you want to have a good life and you need to be aware of that. The window opens around 18 years old and it shuts in your face around 28-30. You fuck around and waste your 20s doing jackshit and you pretty much fucked up your entire life. Who the fuck wants to hire some 30-year-old fuckup? Nobody does.

So let now ask, what is the point of me even being alive now? The next 40-50 years of my life are going to be complete fucking hell. Who wants to marry some guy who isn't even making 100k per year? I'll have to resort to marrying some ugly bitch. I'm not depressed or anything. I'm just being fucking real about this shit. I wish my high school and my parents were real about it with me when I was 18. Am I allowed to blame them? I think I can a little bit at least.

Who else has ruined their lives like I have and now have to live the rest of their lives knowing it will never get better?

All I get left to look forward too is club pussy and drugs/alcohol

Firstly don't think that getting married is the be all and end all. Secondly try working on yourself, working out a bit if you don't already and do some sort of course. There's plenty of online options these days so you can do this around whatever you do for a job.

I don't know about where you live but here we'll be working here until we're 70, so you've got nearly 40 years of working life ahead of you, that's shitloads of time to make something of yourself dude.

I was lower class till my mid thirties. I didn't go to college till I was 30. I never made more than 35k a year till I was 34. Now I make 150k a year at 38. I think I'll be a millionaire before I'm 50.

I mean it’s never too late to start but lmao @ wanting to blame others for not having enough motivation to make money. That’s all it really takes. You only have a yourself to blame for that.

Disagree. Your 20's are for getting out there, taking risks and making the big mistakes. Your 30's are when you get serious about kicking ass at life and setting yourself up for the future. If you haven't done it by the time you're 40, you're probably fucked for life.

Im 25. My impression is yes some employers are assholes and yes some women only care about money and a good career but I think you still have time to follow your dreams and your future wife might be some random chick you meet one day and fall in love. Don’t sweat it bro you got dis

I'm like 32 and that is how I feel

It is like your life gets decided before you even fucking know it

There is the tiniest of windows available if you want to have a good life and you need to be aware of that. The window opens around 18 years old and it shuts in your face around 28-30. You fuck around and waste your 20s doing jackshit and you pretty much fucked up your entire life. Who the fuck wants to hire some 30-year-old fuckup? Nobody does.

So let now ask, what is the point of me even being alive now? The next 40-50 years of my life are going to be complete fucking hell. Who wants to marry some guy who isn't even making 100k per year? I'll have to resort to marrying some ugly bitch. I'm not depressed or anything. I'm just being fucking real about this shit. I wish my high school and my parents were real about it with me when I was 18. Am I allowed to blame them? I think I can a little bit at least.

Who else has ruined their lives like I have and now have to live the rest of their lives knowing it will never get better?

All I get left to look forward too is club pussy and drugs/alcohol
Take a 3 month coding bootcamp and you could be making $100K immediately or in 2-3 years of salary raises. Come on man. I have a few friends that have done that. Are you going to get a PhD, become a pilot, become a doctor, or something else that takes lots of time investment now? No. But there are still tons of careers that pay well that don't require huge time investments like that.

Literally just do something like this: https://www.theodinproject.com/

You're also not too old to join the military yet. Too old for the marines but not the army, air force, or navy.

Selling drugs and investing in cryptocurrencies can turn your life around,

Don't be depress on something that already happened.

God made us different from each other, have a positive outlook in your life.

Gain some knowledge, then apply it to your life.

I graduated college in 2003 earning an associates degree in computing and electronics. Immediately got a job right out of college working for my local ISP doing phone tech support. That lasted for a little less than a year before I was let go then told by another coworker a month later the rest of our department was let go as well. As a result of this I proceeded to use drugs more and more ending up with a pretty bad heroin addiction (Psych ward twice, inpatient drug rehab once, outpatient drug rehab twice, outpatient mental health rehab once, too many ER visits to remember, 3 major overdoses and seeing both a psychiatrist and therapist from 2008-2013).

Everything turned around in early 2013 when I got hired fixing computers. It is now 2020 and I've been with the same company for a little over 7 years and haven't touched heroin save for one slip up. Best part is that my manager sent me my yearly appraisal about how my last year at work was and I got Rock Star status which is the highest rating you can receive. I started off making $9.50 back in 2013 and I am now making if I can remember correctly making somewhere in the mid 20's after getting a decent raise last week.

I do not believe that your 20's are make or break for you and your life BUT it can make it easier if you are able to get your foot into the door of whatever field you are working in. Like I said earlier it took till I was just shy of 30 to get my life on track and while I'm not fully satisfied with where I am right now I am at least happy to know I am getting close to where I want to be in life.

That’s a bummer of an outlook.

Especially these days.

People are living longer, working longer, staying healthy and active longer - 32 is barely a pup in the scheme of things.

Shit, I know people who are starting new careers in their 50s.

Life is for living. There’s no age at which you have to have x,y and z done or it’s all pointless.

Back