Really cool rashguard

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by steelcitysaint, Aug 9, 2005.

1. steelcitysaint

steelcitysaint Banned Banned

I was looking for a rashguard and was very particular about what I wanted; one of the top brands, a clean design that wan't too busy, but that still looked good. And after searching the internet for a couple weeks I finally found one with everything I was looking for in this really nice short-sleeve Koral rashguard from jiujitsuprogear.com. I ending up originally buying the black one, and liked it so much I ordered another one, the red and black one. I'll try to post the link so you can see it, but I haven't had much luck with these links before so bare with me.

jiujitsuprogear.com

2. Dawgie

Dawgie Banned Banned

under armour :)

3. CoutureFan16

CoutureFan16 Purple Belt

Damn right, rock the under armour, its really good stuff. I recommend the turf gear. Anything else is too thick.

4. Soid

Soid Renegade of Funk

= teh ghey

Underarmour sucks, i remember using them for football and on turf they would rip easily, and when rolling they get fucked up quickly even when i handwashed them. plus if you train in a place that ends up being hot as fuck, you sweat twice as much and does anything but cool you off.

Nike > Underarmour

5. RedAger

RedAger Amateur Fighter

Following the spaceship of Bethlehelm with Giorgio
    ill take sprawl for the win

6. CoutureFan16

CoutureFan16 Purple Belt

I dont think I will ever wear a loose fight rashguard shirt like sprawl makes. I wear under armour to have something on, but not to be in the way. I hate rolling with anything loose, even a t-shirt. I wear a shirt during class but when I roll I always ditch the shirt and just roll in the under armour.

7. Madmick

Madmick Cerebrage Staff Member Senior Moderator

Then you could order it a size too small.

8. Dawgie

Dawgie Banned Banned

under armour owns u fucking haters

9. Odium

Odium Orange Belt

I used to use a regular rashguard, but now I have a Puma t-shirt that breathes, and I just bought a S instead of L, and the preoblem with a t-shirt being to loose was no more!

10. physicaltherapy

physicaltherapy Blue Belt

What the hell do you roll on? sand paper? I had my UA heat gear and turf gear for about 2 years now the UA symbol is starting to fade out and peel but the material is still intact. And I roll mostly no-gi.

11. physicaltherapy

physicaltherapy Blue Belt

Yo don't spend your money on unecessary crap. UA is good enough for me and its cheap. I even rolled on the beach a couple of times with them on......granted that was a little rough...but UA didn't rip or get destroyed. My shins just got scraped.....but my SPRAWLs kept my ass okay.

12. Soid

Soid Renegade of Funk

I used them 2 years ago when they became really popular. Maybe they improved but when i was playing football almost everybody had this huge tear in it after 3 weeks. And rolling they are hot as hell. And they weren't cheap at all at the time i got them which is why i despise their crappyness. To each his own though, I just think they are teh suck, and if i were to buy a rashguard, it would either be nike or actually gear made for rolling, not shit used for turf and outdoor sports such as football.