Realistically how much weight can Henry Cejudo pack on? He should fight KHABIB

How much muscle mass one begins with - and can add naturally - primarily depends on total bone surface area (since bone is the real estate on which muscle lays. At only 5'4," his peak potential will be near the bottom.

He likely could add a few more lbs but the only way to truly know is if he does a bulk and observes the increase. If he only adds 2-4 lbs of muscle in 6 months, then he likely is damn close to hitting his peak potential.

It's not even the next weightclass up. 145 is. I think he'd have trouble there too

Cejudo is 5'4 weighed 146 after weight cut vs TJ. 10 more pounds and he would be fighting at 155.

Khabib is like 172 after weight cut in his last fight. Cejudo would have speed advantage, and could easily sprawl.

People are going to be dismissive here, but the pro's clearly outweigh the cons for Cejudo if he ever fought Khabib.

No Draining weight cut. Faster speed. Manlet equilibrium, better striking, neutralized wrestling.

Look at some of the greatest fighters. They were undersized. That didn't stop them. Frankie, Rocky Marciano to name a few.

Missed this the 1st time round. LOL

He probably could get fat as fuck.

Toquino Cejudo destroys Khabib.

palhares_1113fe9f237f8e581f2b536b4009db19ca93a8c6.jpg

Khabib via holding CCC back with his hand on Cejudo's forehead

In a gym people often spar others who are vastly different in size than others. I don't think Cejudo will be scared but it will never get sanctioned

Relax bros. TS just floating ideas.

Khabib cuts a huge amount of weight to make 155, so I doubt cejudo could get big enough to make it competitive.

Lmao Khabib walks around at 180-190lb and cuts to make 155, Henry would be ball shaped is he added the kind of mass needed to make this competitive. Imagine how much his agility and cardio would suffer also.

Franco Colombu was 5’5’’, one inch taller than Cejudo and competed at 185lbs. Cejudo would NOT be shaped like a ball at 155 <36>

Back