Realistically how many SUPER FIGHTS are there currently on the table?

Silva vs Jones or Silva vs St. Pierre would have been true super fights before Silva was humiliated.

They are just very compelling fights now, in my opinion.

If Silva can win the rematch then I'd say the super fights are back on the table.

Champ vs champ is my definition of a "Superfight". The problem is none of the superfights that can be made one of the champs haven't been champ long so it lowers the value to me! The closest one in my opinion is Cain vs Jones assuming Cain beats JDS again. Even than Cain will only have 2 title defenses.

Well Superfiggts are one of those things that are talked about often but rarely happen. The only Superfight with any real chance of happening right now is Aldo v Pettis. All the others probably will never materialize. Remember that besides GSP v Penn there's never been a Superfight.

any "superfight" involving a guy who was knocked out in his last fight and isn't the champion of any weight divison isn't a superfight. Sorry.

Well Superfiggts are one of those things that are talked about often but rarely happen. The only Superfight with any real chance of happening right now is Aldo v Pettis. All the others probably will never materialize. Remember that besides GSP v Penn there's never been a Superfight.

Agree the only Superfight in my mind was penn vs GSP . Penn gets a lot of hate but he stepped up. The newer fightes just have a different mind set now a days. Money and holding on their belts is greater than them moving up to challenge a higher weight champion.

any "superfight" involving a guy who was knocked out in his last fight and isn't the champion of any weight divison isn't a superfight. Sorry.

I agree. It's going to have to be GSP vs Bones. ;)

Well aren't you too good for the sport you follow....

If there ever is a super fight that will be SUPER it's Pettis vs Aldo.

Aldo vs Pettis is one of the best fights to make but in no way is it a super fight. That term is overused on here.

I'm the best thing that's ever happened to MMA.

Back