Realistically, how does Connor beat Nate?

Cardio doesn't improve that fast. But you'd know that if it was about anyone else.

I didn't say whether it does or doesn't sugarplum, I simply said that was the factor on which the rematch depends.

So cute though that you're so wildly emotionally invested in the fate of Conor that you failed to notice that.

Nate is more durable, has better cardio, better boxing and infinitely better ground game
Your turn
So that means mcgregor has no chance of winning?

I don't even like mcgregor and I care very little for Diaz for that matter. I think this fight is bullshit and I'm boycotting it. But I will never say mcgregor sucks even though I dislike him.

So that means mcgregor has no chance of winning?

I don't even like mcgregor and I care very little for Diaz for that matter. I think this fight is bullshit and I'm boycotting it. But I will never say mcgregor sucks even though I dislike him.

No.. it means McGregor has a small chance of winning, its MMA.. anything can happen..

No.. it means McGregor has a small chance of winning, its MMA.. anything can happen..
Ok man but don't end up eating your words when you speak in absolutes.

I had to with Rockhold.

Best bet is to pace himself and land smart shots. Mix it up with kicks and win a sound decision.

I didn't say whether it does or doesn't sugarplum, I simply said that was the factor on which the rematch depends.

So cute though that you're so wildly emotionally invested in the fate of Conor that you failed to notice that.

You hurl insults and pet-names but I'm the one who's emotionally invested? Okay then.

Only way I see him winning is a Machida style performance going to decision. I don't think his pride and ego will allow him to fight that way though. The blueprint is set on how to beat the Diazs fighting style but Conor doesn't possess any of the skills set(that we have seen) to beat Nate. The threat of the KO will always be there though.

In a 3 round fight, by decision.

In a 5 round, he doesnt. No chance.

You said realistically, so there you have it.

Back