Realistically, how does Connor beat Nate?

154_Conor_McGregor_vs_Nate_Diaz.0.0.jpg

More than 1.5 rounds of this.

TKO due to cuts or something is likely the only way he beats Nate.

Stop f*king head hunting, stop with the spinning Hollywood kicks, beat up the body & legz with basic kicks & punches keep moving make Nate chase you and catch him coming move again rinse & repeat act like you got more than just a lone left hand.

You still gonna get your clover ass kicked by the better tougher "REAL" fighter...

By running around the cage and hoping for a split decision by corrupt nearsighted judges.

To answer your question: He hit really hard in the face.

LOL since when has Nate Diaz become an unbeatable force. He is not GSP or Jon Jones. Diaz is 22-8 in the UFC and those losses weren't flukes.

Conor doesn't hit hard enough to put Diaz away and Diaz is better everywhere else.
It's not about whether Diaz is unbeatable, its about whether Conor actually has what it takes to beat him

Leg kicks, footwork and fighting intelligently

Diaz brother are beatable by skilled fighters with a good game plan they're just experts at making you forget your game plan and fight their fight

There is no reason on earth skillset for skillset that Nate should beat cowboy and yet he got cowboy to box him and beat that ass

Guys like RDA, GSP, Thomson, Benson,Rory, Carlos and Sherk all beat the Diaz brothers by sticking to their game plan no matter what. Nick tried to hit Georges after the bell twice and Georges just kept on with the same strategy. Didn't let himself get rattled. Diaz brothers always hurt guys when they get drawn in to trying to hurt them instead of trying to win

Not sure Conor has it in him to do it though he fights emotionally and with a lot of pride. It was his downfall the first fight going for that KO right out of the gate and it could well be again

Conor doesn't hit hard enough to put Diaz away and Diaz is better everywhere else.
It's not about whether Diaz is unbeatable, its about whether Conor actually has what it takes to beat him
I wouldn't count him out. I'm not even a fan of him but I have to say he has more than a good chance of winning.

To answer your question: He hit really hard in the face.

LOL since when has Nate Diaz become an unbeatable force. He is not GSP or Jon Jones. Diaz is 22-8 in the UFC and those losses weren't flukes.

You sound bitter.

Realistically, how does Connor beat Nate?

With a stick, while he's sleeping.

Leg kicks, footwork and fighting intelligently

Diaz brother are beatable by skilled fighters with a good game plan they're just experts at making you forget your game plan and fight their fight

There is no reason on earth skillset for skillset that Nate should beat cowboy and yet he got cowboy to box him and beat that ass

Guys like RDA, GSP, Thomson, Benson,Rory, Carlos and Sherk all beat the Diaz brothers by sticking to their game plan no matter what. Nick tried to hit Georges after the bell twice and Georges just kept on with the same strategy. Didn't let himself get rattled. Diaz brothers always hurt guys when they get drawn in to trying to hurt them instead of trying to win

Not sure Conor has it in him to do it though he fights emotionally and with a lot of pride. It was his downfall the first fight going for that KO right out of the gate and it could well be again

Except for Condit, do you see a common factor with the fighters you referenced?

Realistically, when will people spell Conor correctly?

He hits hard AF. Diaz is almost impossible to knock out but I could see a flash knock down leading to a tko stoppage. I also could see a condit style game plan winning but I don't think that is all that likely

As long as Conor doesn't flag he's got this. He hits Nate more than Nate hits him, and he cuts Nate up bad as he does it.

It's all about the improvements in Conor's cardio.

Fights smart and stays on the outside for round or 2 using kicks and makes nate fight reckless like they tend to do if u dont engage.Then come inside quick land some hard shots and circle out and rinse and repeat
image.gif

It sounds stupid and basic, but I'd tell Conor to stick to what he is good at, precise and accurate striking, and good movement. Conserve your energy, pick your shots, and don't get caught up in the mind games. Understand that this could be a 5 round war.

I'd also like to see him incorporate solid LEG KICKS. I think if he can pepper the inside/outside lead leg of Diaz, he can find some success, and set up some bigger shots. Don't grapple and stay off the fence. And for goodness sakes, try your best to stay off the mat.

Although I don't like Conor at all, I have no issue stating what he's good at.

Nate is the better boxer. He has the better chin and heavier hands. He also has the size advantage. But Conor has the movement, speed, versatile standup and timing. If he tries to KO Diaz early then he's going to lose again, but I can see him use his skills to peck away at Diaz and win in the later rounds or by decision. Conor is going to run in to all kinds of hurt against the bigger wrestlers at LW and WW though.

Back