"Real warriors don't talk trash..."

Don't get me wrong, he's a good fighter, but ugh his antics

I don't mind Conor's talk so much as his antics. Like in the staredown with Siver, wtf was up with him doing the stances, like he was trying to make Siver flinch or something. Then gets butthurt when after all that (and the trash talk, too) when Siver doesn't want to touch gloves. Then runs out to literally scream in Aldo's face.

It's like he's the physical embodiment of what every 12 year old boy on xbox live thinks they are

THIS^^^^^ This is what I mean.I suppose the trash talk itself isnt the be all/end all of douchery,but the antics....Him slapping Sivers hand at the weighins,and the running up to Jose and screaming like a maniac.
Trash talk is one thing,being a complete douche bag and an ass hat is another.

THIS^^^^^ This is what I mean.I suppose the trash talk itself isnt the be all/end all of douchery,but the antics....Him slapping Sivers hand at the weighins,and the running up to Jose and screaming like a maniac.
Trash talk is one thing,being a complete douche bag and an ass hat is another.

Meh.. Guys like Ali, Tito, Tyson, Wandy and Shamrock did as bad or much worse

Meh.. Guys like Ali, Tito, Tyson, Wandy and Shamrock did as bad or much worse

The running up to aldo at the end was to hype their next fight. If people can't see that, they are idiots..

Rumble said in the road to the octagon,that "real warriors don't talk trash,they just go out and get the job done.You don't see me talking trash,you don't see Gus talking trash,cause thers no need for that..the fans know what they're gonna get."

Conor and his minions take note!!!

I'm not a Conor hater,in regards to his skills,but the trash talk,the arrogance is too much....Hell Im irsih and I cant stand his antics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70vx4Mzbmo#t=860

Meanwhile, this fight has garnered a fraction of the interest on here and in the media that both of Conor's last fights have.

I agree with him about just doing your job and eventually you'll reap the benefits, but Conor has made himself a rather rich man in a very short period of time.

Still pumped for this fight though.

The running up to aldo at the end was to hype their next fight.

It still made him look like a grade a d-bag. I bet he could hype up the fight by running naked through Dublin with Fireworks coming out of his ass - I would not necessarily recommend it though.

Ricardo Bless

Trash talk can be like a fake inside the cage. Get your opponent thinking just for a split second then bam.

Well, real warriors do what they do. Some talk trash, others don't.

...wait, is Rumble just talking trash towards fighters that talk trash?

Ding, ding!

What a stupid comment from Rumble

Different strokes for different folks.

I appreciate both types. The quiet warriors are usually the most lethal ones. They let their actions do the talking and don't waste time or energy getting uppity outside of the cage.

But the trash-talking is somewhat entertaining I must admit, especially if said smack-talker can back it up when it's go-time.

Trash talk is part of the business aspect of the industry and has little to do with fighting ability. Being a good trash talker does afford people opportunities that they may not have gotten without them. Fact is, talking a good game attracts fan interest.

The running up to aldo at the end was to hype their next fight. If people can't see that, they are idiots..

Its hilarious that people fall for guys like Conor's shit talking. His type of behavior has been in combat sports for years

I appreciate both types. The quiet warriors are usually the most lethal ones. They let their actions do the talking and don't waste time or energy getting uppity outside of the cage.

But the trash-talking is somewhat entertaining I must admit, especially if said smack-talker can back it up when it's go-time.

This is definitely not true

The GOAT would KO 170 Rumble.

Well, real warriors do what they do. Some talk trash, others don't.

...wait, is Rumble just talking trash towards fighters that talk trash?

I say, yes. Saying "real warriors don't talk trash" is itself talking trash about trash talkers.

There's been a lot of great fighters that talk trash so I'm gonna have to disagree with him.

Rumble said in the road to the octagon,that "real warriors don't talk trash,they just go out and get the job done.You don't see me talking trash,you don't see Gus talking trash,cause thers no need for that..the fans know what they're gonna get."

I'm not a Conor hater,in regards to his skills,but the trash talk,the arrogance is too much....Hell Im irsih and I cant stand his antics.

That's fine ... but who makes more money on individually on average between these groups

Bisping, Sonnen, Connor

or

Rumble, Gus

Conor fought through a torn ACL without blinking a eye when ever other "warrior" quits when tear it mid fight, but because he talks trash is not a warrior lol.

Its more about doing an act and getting people talking...its acting 101

That sounds more like your average journey man mid level fighters.

Back