"Real warriors don't talk trash..."

carlosdanger76

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Rumble said in the road to the octagon,that "real warriors don't talk trash,they just go out and get the job done.You don't see me talking trash,you don't see Gus talking trash,cause thers no need for that..the fans know what they're gonna get."

Conor and his minions take note!!!

I'm not a Conor hater,in regards to his skills,but the trash talk,the arrogance is too much....Hell Im irsih and I cant stand his antics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70vx4Mzbmo#t=860

I agree with these two, but I love the mindfuck that comes from trashtalking. Being able to mentally beat a guy before a fight is a talent

Well, real warriors do what they do. Some talk trash, others don't.

...wait, is Rumble just talking trash towards fighters that talk trash?

So Muhammad Ali was not a real warrior then.

You can market yourself in two ways: A big mouth or the skills you posses.

Rumble is amazing and has skill but there was more talk around here about him slapping around a woman than there was about the demolition of Nog. Conor and Chael are fulfilling their own purpose, I respect them for that. I might not always agree but they do their job in an amazing manner.

In most jobs it's not the most capable person getting ahead, it's the one who knows how to promote oneself and the work he/she does most

I much prefer a slightly more classy trash talking

0.jpg

or

my all time favourite...I WANT YOU BOY

images

Take note of what? It's not an original thought.

The only reason you posted it is because someone you regard as a real warrior shares your view of what detracts from one.

Sharing a view on what detracts from a real warrior doesn't strengthen the actual premise. It adds a tally.

Do you plan on explaining? :redface:

Fuck the talk, McGregor delivers in the cage.

Rumble ducked his real weight class for years.

I agree with these two, but I love the mindfuck that comes from trashtalking. Being able to mentally beat a guy before a fight is a talent

This. It's a fact the fight starts long before fight night...

But so does the entertainment :)

So Muhammad Ali was not a real warrior then.

Exactly what i was going to say. Yeah its common for MMA fans to shit on boxing but suggesting a guy like Ali isn't a real warrior is retarded. What about Mayweather, Roy Jones, Tito Ortiz, etc. Conor hate makes reasonable people appear dumb.

Agreed with Rumble.

They serve their purpose, it's just cooler when they are quiet and bring the thunder in the ring.

Trash talking is fine with me - but you should be able to take it as well as dish it out. McGregors reaction to the Lamas video reeks of insecurity.

Ricardo Bless.

Rumble said in the road to the octagon,that "real warriors don't talk trash,they just go out and get the job done.You don't see me talking trash,you don't see Gus talking trash,cause thers no need for that..the fans know what they're gonna get."

I'm not a Conor hater,in regards to his skills,but the trash talk,the arrogance is too much....Hell Im irsih and I cant stand his antics.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F70vx4Mzbmo#t=860

Take note of what? How he is out earning virtually the entire roster after only a short time in the UFC?

I don't mind Conor's talk so much as his antics. Like in the staredown with Siver, wtf was up with him doing the stances, like he was trying to make Siver flinch or something. Then gets butthurt when after all that (and the trash talk, too) when Siver doesn't want to touch gloves. Then runs out to literally scream in Aldo's face.

It's like he's the physical embodiment of what every 12 year old boy on xbox live thinks they are

Back