real talk, who is the most active UFC champion in term of title defense

skullmaskkid

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
right now?

discount manlet division and WMMA please

Last edited:
Mighty Mouse and Ronda are the only current title holders to defend their belts 3 times within a year.

DJ and Ronda. You can hate on Ronda all you want but you have to give her credit for always wanting to fight.

Worst is easily Pettis, guy never gets healthy enough to defend it.

I'm talking about the canonical divisions, ie LW to HW

no this manlet division and WMMA stuff

DJ_Dodson_2_m1l1b3yh_7wj6mf6x.gif
7.gif
oRM9VCp.gif

Pettis will probably average 1 fight a year til the belt gets wrestled away from him

Ronda and Barao were defending pretty often, it used to be Jon Jones but he was cleaning out the division too fast

Guess now its Ronda, Pettis seems like he may never defend his belt

I'm talking about the canonical divisions, ie LW to HW

no this manlet division and WMMA stuff

"Real Talk", maybe you should put this in the OP or the thread title. To each their own - you may not like flyweights or WMMA, but don't waste your own time (and others time) if you don't want to talk about it.

You must be a Bendo fan.... yup.

Does that matter? Pettis never heals from anything. Possibly be a whole year since he won the belt and hasn't defended it. That's frustrating for me as a FAN of the sport.

Counting just the UFC champs who are involved in the actual sport of MMA and not some trumped up fad dropped into the middle of a ufc card? Then I'd say Mouse. If you're looking for guys over 125 pounds, Jones is the man.

Back