Real Talk: Overeem got into JDS head, was a big distraction

bueller213**

Orange Belt
Reaction score
Leading up to last night fight, you can tell he wasn't 100% focus and overlooked Cain. He spoke more about Overeem than Cain plus the rant on flight delay was one of the many factors he lost the fight.

Overeem called it:

"I want to fight dos santos, but he won't get past cain. Cain is gonna take care of him for me."

lol, when did overeem say that?

i really didn't think cain would win, props to alistair for calling it

JDS wasnt motivated. let this be the start of the Motivated JDS convos

Leading up to last night fight, you can tell he wasn't 100% focus and overlooked Cain. He spoke more about Overeem than Cain plus the rant on flight delay was one of the many factors he lost the fight.

Jesustittyfuckingchrist, will the sheer stupidity ever end??

jds wasnt motivated, he had a cracked rib, he was wearing different color shorts than usual... what else am i missing

Sure that has to be it...give me a break! JDS' cardio was the obvious issue which caused him to drop his hands and get taken down repeatedly. Cain's main weapons are his wrestling and cardio which JDS does not have. JDS needs to win at least 2 more before another shot but I have a feeling he wont be able to get back to the title for a while considering how good Barnett and Cormier's wrestling is. JDS should fight Overeem if he loses to bigfoot, Kongo, Browne, Miocic, or Hunt if he wins.

You can tell JDS is intimidated by Overeem, he normally sticks his fists in people's faces but notice he didn't dare pull that shit against the Reem, he backed the fuck up and gave him his space.

JDS was afraid to get taken down and held his hands low because of Overeem?

blah blah blah . cain beat him for all 5 rds . nuff said

You can tell JDS is intimidated by Overeem, he normally sticks his fists in people's faces but notice he didn't dare pull that shit against the Reem, he backed the fuck up and gave him his space.

On that note I found it funny that after the JDS range finding weigh in thread that Cain pretty much mirrored the fist int he face style. I lol'd.

Back