Real reason Hillary lost: Minorities are sexists

So my company spends 2 million on a machine that helps me do my job faster/easier/etc and I am suppose to get credit for an increase in productivity?

People 20 years ago use to have to do my job by hand, step by step, mixing chemicals and other shit together. It would take them hours to do a test. No we have a machine that does all that for us and we just stick the tube on the machine. So the machine does all the work, faster than we ever could but I'm suppose to ask for a raise because the machine is increasing "my " productivity?? So my job is easier than ever and I'm suppose to get a raise?

Your argument would hold more weight if big corporations were not large campaign donors, often given tax breaks not given to smaller businesses, actively tries to weaken unions (no it isn't like this everywhere in the world), sometimes goes years without paying corporate tax, offshores jobs to take advantage cheaper and less protected or regulated labor, receives bailouts under the guise that that are "too big to fail", benefits from wars carried out for control of resources chiefly oil, abusing H1B visa programs, utilizing, university research as government subsidized commercial r&d, and ect ect ect. With every subsidy or benefit provided, it makes it very easy to make the argument that Tax paying Joe Public should be receiving some benefit for his tax dollars being used to support large corporations and that the declining buying power of the middle class likely has been impacted by corporate friendly policies. This is all aside from the fact too that the businesses benefit from a publicly supported infrastructure that inherently makes the U.S. one of the easiest countries to conduct business in.

Last edited:
It's because it is to "intelligent" for you. You know just Like Hillarys Campaign.
Some of you rightwingers are especially prone to strawmans, always claiming how leftists/liberals are saying such and such when no such thing exists.

i dont live in the us, you gormless wonder.

if i did, id ask for a refund.
So you enjoy wasting your time worrying about other country's current events?

Seiger, you're one sad little man.

Back