Real reason Hillary lost: Minorities are sexists

Let's be honest. Your country's media is manipulating you into hating Trump because your country isn't going to get the funding it received under that weak tit, Obama.

like 10 years of your shitty version of the apprentice didnt do a good enough job already.

Why don't idiots understand

She lost, because she is Hillary Clinton, a puppet of big banks, who has medical issues, and, is Hillary fucking Clinton
I agree with what you said except the medical issue; I don't think that was much of an issue. Hillary lost because:
People don't want to see another Bush or Clinton
Hillary was perceived as very untrustworthy and calculating ; that she has been angling to be the 1st female President
Her connections to MidEast despots, like the Saudis and Qataris . The donations to the Clinton foundation
Her speech to Wallstreet that she would not release the minutes of
Her circumventing the F.O.I.A by setting up a private server
Hillary was perceived as the consummate insider, the establishment candidate

And who will set off the first IED???

Make sure you're being a good little muzlim by following your book's command to kill the infidels!

someone should jump in a time machine and set up an IUD....

in your mother.

i told you, im killing hate. thats me in the picture with my new american family.

like 10 years of your shitty version of the apprentice didnt do a good enough job already.
Sure. Blame it on that ratings Bonanza "The Apprentice." But, we all know the truth. You can trace the international resentment back to the almighty dollar. Foreign governments won't be seeing as much under Trump.

Why don't idiots understand

She lost, because she is Hillary Clinton, a puppet of big banks, who has medical issues, and, is Hillary fucking Clinton
I know many woman who voted for Trump and I live in the Bay Area not Texas.

They must be sexist too.

Pretty sure you're engaging in Taqiya...very common in your religion of "peace"!

you do realise youre replying to your sock account and not me?

shook?

bigoted and incompetent is a bad mix. then again, look who you voted for.

someone should jump in a time machine and set up an IUD....

in your mother.

i told you, im killing hate. thats me in the picture with my new american family.

Why do you lie, Penebaker?

And Trump's cabinet is being made up of wallstreet and big oil. He isn't even trying to put on a facade that big business isn't running everything.
Well Big Politicans havent helped, maybe Big Business will? If not in 4 years the media will have massive amounts of shit to put on trump.

#MAGA

Obama lost 1000 seats, the senate, the house, the supreme court and the presidency, yet people still talk about he popular vote. Amusing.

she won the popular vote by 3 mill. she got roughly the same popular vote number ie people who voted for her, as obama in both elections - 69 mill.

your system is fucked.

I know, it's not Sharia.

Whenever I see a thread with Seiger in it, he looks to be breaking down and frothing at the mouth while picking a bunch of fights that can't be won.
It was fun at first, but I'm starting to worry about the guy.

Back