Real question?

mposhtkouhi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who is the best mma gambler on here? Not necessarily the person who wins the most because everyone bets different amounts? Like legit question because I would like to start following there pics just to see how they do. Does anyone have like a 75 percent win or anything along those lines? I went 8-3 today which is one of my best in a long time

I am. I lost 600$ during the last 2 events.

Who is the best mma gambler on here? Not necessarily the person who wins the most because everyone bets different amounts? Like legit question because I would like to start following there pics just to see how they do. Does anyone have like a 75 percent win or anything along those lines? I went 8-3 today which is one of my best in a long time
Werent you bragging about your picks all night and talking that easy money shit?

Mods can go ahead and close this thread now.

I think its that one guy who tells us how its EASY MONEY every event.

Please stop making new threads. We don’t care about your every stream of conscious thought.

Probably that guy, you know, that one, the one who makes the bets, he's great!

8-3 with a bunch of bullshit decisions

I really hope this easy money bro account is actually just some amazingly brilliant satire.

Back