Real Problem: Cheating seems to pay off and TJ is already f-ing well set!!!!

cpirish

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
TJ should by now, have all the things bought and paid for, that we all work hard for. House, cars, future security, kids college, etc.

Now, his rep is shot and he can go away, but he and his dependents are set. And his opponents are irreparably set back some, too.

It seems this is worth it for many guys who cheat.

How do we change this aspect?

TJ should by now, have all the things bought and paid for, that we all work hard for. House, cars, future security, kids college, etc.

Now, his rep is shot and he can go away, but he and his dependents are set. And his opponents are irreparably set back some, too.

whatever you do in life, most of the time it's worth cheating, if it was't nobody would do it

I don't think TJ was doing this for the money, frankly. He always struck me as a glory kinda guy, so no, I don't think this sits well with him at all.

As Jon "Juice" Jones likes to say, "If you're not cheating you're not trying."

if you aint cheatin you aint trying.

Why is this suddenly a revelation to MMA fans?

You guys pretend like this is the first big MMA cheating scandal?

If it's that easy then anyone can do it right? All they need it some EPO, and boom sherdogger becomes World champion.

You either create a system where the abusers are punished severely(I'm talking one time incident, banned for life), or you just let everyone juice.

Or you could allow juicing but only to a certain amount, creating an even playing field where drug user couldn't take anything past a set amount of milligrams.

Or the trend continues and dozens of guys are beating test weekly and putting innocent upstanding combatants at severe health risk, with everything to gain and not much to loose.

Give his house, cars, wife and kids to Cody

He cheated, he's a dick, but you and I can take EPO day and night for 10 years and never land a punch on Cody.

He cheated, he's a dick, but you and I can take EPO day and night for 10 years and never land a punch on Cody.
but if you were a trained fighter you could eventually tire him out and land that punch thanks to EPO.

but if you were a trained fighter you could eventually tire him out and land that punch thanks to EPO.

think of the 100's of trained cans that couldn't land a punch on Cody either. TJ cheated, but he is an extremely skilled fighter.

If it's that easy then anyone can do it right? All they need it some EPO, and boom sherdogger becomes World champion.

You have to also beat your sparring partner to the point they can't actually fight in a larger organisations due to medical reasons.

Just like everyone could break Barry Bonds home record with some needles and roids.

Jon Jones is the Smokey Yunick of the UFC.

Yeah, most people won't get that.

But it's damn funny.

images

Is it possible to succeed without peds ? Well if not in a rich nation . Imagine how bad peds are at regional level

You either create a system where the abusers are punished severely(I'm talking one time incident, banned for life), or you just let everyone juice.

Or you could allow juicing but only to a certain amount, creating an even playing field where drug user couldn't take anything past a set amount of milligrams.

Or the trend continues and dozens of guys are beating test weekly and putting innocent upstanding combatants at severe health risk, with everything to gain and not much to loose.

Problem is , what about "tainted" supplements ? If you do believe it happens. USADA has validated the tainted supplements story by lessening punishments.

It'd be feasible if testing was perfect.

I also thought about taking the purse or good part of it back. Look at Lesnar. Came in, juiced, made a bunch of money, went back to WWE.

Back