Social Real or Fake

Really? Gizmo gets more than big boobs? You guys are fucking weird.

Kat Dennings is the type of girl you hook up with just to play with those giant cans a few times but not date lol

U get married yet Sam, or back in Ser Jorah land, or hitch on to another suburban wagon?

Last edited:
All of them:
MaleBriskKob-small.gif

U get married yet Sam, or back in Ser Jorah land, or hitch on to another suburban wagon?
You got your black belt! PROUD OF YOU!!!!

I'M....working things out with her. We are a complicated case. But I'm also still on the hunt.

All real except for Paige and Salma's.

Salma has amazing surgeons because you almost can't tell. Wouldn't know it unless you saw her past photos.
before%20and%20after-1575897174761.jpg

I was gonna say all real except Paige. I thought Selma always had pretty big boobs and she has that latin thickness. But clearly something is different. Though to be pair she looks like 30 pounds lighter in the "before" pic. Gaining weight overall would definitely cause he to get bigger boobs.

I was gonna say all real except Paige. I thought Selma always had pretty big boobs and she has that latin thickness. But clearly something is different. Though to be pair she looks like 30 pounds lighter in the "before" pic. Gaining weight overall would definitely cause he to get bigger boobs.
Excellent analysis Joe.

I was never in mormont territory. We were like...in her own friend Z territory. It's a weird complicated thing. I can't explain it here because if I did I would betray her trust. So
..that's all I got bro

I'm actually not sure if she did get implants. They had a roundtable of plastic surgeons (lol) discussing this and it wasn't a unanimous consensus. They're clearly BIGGER in recent photos, but it might just be her post-pregnancy bod.

Early pics of her figure:
2FE44B1E00000578-0-image-a-58_1452198408587.jpg

She's always been blessed with bodacious ta-tas.

I was never in mormont territory. We were like...in her own friend Z territory. It's a weird complicated thing. I can't explain it here because if I did I would betray her trust. So
..that's all I got bro
I think I hear ya.
Complicated is prolly the only way that one could go.
Best of luck for both of ya on getting y’all’s best interests, yo.

All fake tits but hey they look good that's all that matters <Moves>

Back