Real MMA Legends Highlight Part II

TCE

"That's fucking illegal"
Pink Belt
Reaction score
Part one is on my channel (part one is very old that I did years ago).

My old Youtube account was banned so there's only a few old highlights (unfortunately most of my highlight videos were lost and were only saved on a computer that broke) I did on there but I've recently brought a new video editing program so expect more from me in the future :). This is the first highlight I've made in about 2 years. As I learn new things with this program, expect the highlights to be more well made but here's something for everyone now. Before you ask where's Royce Gracie, Dan Severn and others, they were in the first part.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Part one is on my channel (part one is very old that I did years ago).

My old Youtube account was banned so there's only a few old highlights (unfortunately most of my highlight videos were lost and were only saved on a computer that broke) I did on there but I've recently brought a new video editing program so expect more from me in the future :). This is the first highlight I've made in about 2 years. As I learn new things with this program, expect the highlights to be more well made but here's something for everyone now. Before you ask where's Royce Gracie, Dan Severn and others, they were in the first part.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Good job man. Well done.

Thanks guys and cheers for watching.

the music sounds like

gal_dwarves.jpg

Thanks everyone, appreciate it.

I need a favour guys, can you guys view the video or has it been taken down? It hasn't any new likes since I've made it. Thanks.

Also, I'm uploading a new video as we speak. :)

copyright claim by Zuffa it says
fucking youtube

LOL FFS. Thanks for letting me know, I'm going to try that dispute thingy that is suppose to work.

Back