Real life celebrity Death Match.....

I always thought he'd play for the other team.
ndHwXu1.gif

All the jokes aside Shi do Shi Seagal aka Chief fucking Ryback. is a modern day renaissance man. check it, actor,musician,lover,teacher, former CIA agent,friend ,Chef,Lawman and thanks to your vid we now know the man's a damn fine Dancer to boot:eek:. most sherdoggers couldn't manage half that shit in two lifetimes. Nico Touscany FTW!!!

our differences in the warroom aside. you guys really don't know counter intelligence cover story's do you lol. it's like this people, I know the deal on Rogers'ses military past. just like I knew Frank Dux, and Seagal were lying about careers in the intelligence community. any time you've got a guy screaming about how bad ass he was unless you see a legit DD-214 from a neutral source or you've got a confirmed real life badass co signing a guy like seagal's and Dux's statements take it with a grain of salt.

that said, I haven't seen any of the legitimizers I just mentioned on Rogers. but in his particular case I don't need to. I can see the ice in his eyes.

Nice cover, but you actually thought he was a soldier until this thread.

But the fact is he was an independent contractor specializing in interrogation, and I've got a jar full of fingernails scraped from the walls of King Friday's dungeon to prove it.

nobody beats Manson

MM via Taheshian Skeleton Pull of Death

JCVD vs Seagal is the one I wanna see. That almost happened in Stalone's front yard once and Seagal.wouldn't go outside. JCVD isn't a big man, especially compared to Seagal, but I think he'd whoop his ass.

I rather see JCVD Vs. Chuck Zito round 2

Seth Rogen vs Adam Sandler

No matter who dies, we all win

Adam Sandler comes across as a goof, but I feel like that guy at least has Dad strength and rage. He also grew up playing hockey in real life, didn't he? He could probably tune up Rogen pretty easily. Rogen seems like the kind of guy who would ask, "What the fuck, man?" if you punched him, instead of swinging back.

Prime Neeson would KO Statham

Mad mock posted that Liam was a pretty good boxer before his acting days. I personally would like to see Vince Vaughn against that guy who played Batroc in the winter soldier can't think of his name right now.

Nick jonas vs Biebs is a better match imo.

nick-jonas-cover.jpg

vs

tumblr_lrkcjdW5Ad1qgdvszo1_500.gif

Adam Sandler comes across as a goof, but I feel like that guy at least has Dad strength and rage. He also grew up playing hockey in real life, didn't he? He could probably tune up Rogen pretty easily. Rogen seems like the kind of guy who would ask, "What the fuck, man?" if you punched him, instead of swinging back.

As far as snow characters there's only one character that could hold his own in a real fight and that's dad.besides that I would love to see kenan or kel vs kimbo

Edward Norton vs Christian Bale
Mark Wahlberg vs Channing Tatum

Just came in here to day that show was dope. MTV was so much better back in the day.

Christian Bale would ROFLstomp Ed Norton.

Sadly, Wahlberg would likely win. He's done his fair share of boxing, as I recall.

Rofl the ed norton vs bale match up would be brutal. Norton would get murdered. Christian Bale is a legit psycho.

Back