Real life celebrity Death Match.....

Discussion in 'Mayberry Lounge' started by Jack Handy jr, Jan 20, 2015.

1. Jack Handy jr

Jack Handy jr Silver Belt

I remember this show on Mtv back in the day. with clay animatronic celebrity's fighting to the death. how about real celebs getting into MMA or kickboxing fights? something similar in motif to Dancing with the Stars. Would you watch? how do you think certain matchups would play out?
    I've actually given a lot of thought to a Shia Lebouf V Orlando bloom match up. and I think Shia takes this easily. Shia, though effeminate in nature covered by a false macho on screen persona, strikes me as some one that would bite in a street fight.

match ups to predict and discuss

Russell Crowe v Liam Neeson

Prime David lee Roth(TKD) v Prime Elvis( Kenpo)

Drake (Canuk) V Biebs (Canuck)

Mr.Rodgers (former Vietnam SOG/CIA USMC Seal sniper) V Bob Ross, he's the monotone white guy with the afro that taught me how to paint on PBS as a kid. In reality it has been rumored in the Law enforcement community for decades that he was a prolific hitman for the Mafia.

please feel free to discuss any matchups not mentioned. and before you ask, yes I have too much time on my hands.

2. BobSappIsMyDad

BobSappIsMyDad Handsome Boy Graduate

Jason Statham woops them all

3. The_Renaissance

The_Renaissance Sherdog Bunceweight Champion

Every year for a couple of years I the UK they had celebrity boxing where two celebs would train for a fight and the money would go, I think, to charity.

I've always thought Celebrity MMA might be the most hilarious thing I've ever seen

4. ZERO THEORY

ZERO THEORY Purple Belt

Fred Rogers never served in the military.

Bob Ross, however, was in the Air Force. And he was pretty salty. As I recall, he started painting to calm himself down and said he never wanted to be angry again.

5. Dark God

Dark God Green Belt

An ass hair away from the unemployment line.

6. Bobby Boulders

Bobby Boulders My Lovin' Is Digi Platinum Member

JCVD vs Seagal is the one I wanna see. That almost happened in Stalone's front yard once and Seagal.wouldn't go outside. JCVD isn't a big man, especially compared to Seagal, but I think he'd whoop his ass.

7. Jack Handy jr

your post disappoints me ZT I mean come on man you cant tell a CIA cover story when you see one??you cant be that na

8. Jack Handy jr

Id like to see Michael jai White(karate) vs Justin"Biebs"beiber (Ontario gangsta) tbh.

9. Iroh

Iroh The Dragon of the West Platinum Member

You're forgetting the little known fact that Seagal actually taught JCVD the split. Not to say that the student couldn't beat the master though.

10. BEER

BEER Resident Feminist Platinum Member

Everybody buys the "Mister Rogers Badass Military" thing so easily. I used to have a friend who would swear up and down that the reason he always wore sweaters was because of all of his tattoos from his military days. I always called bullshit, but he swore it was true.

I guess it's kind of fun to believe that the world's kindest man was once a rage-filled maniac in the battleground.

11. Bobby Boulders

One sided beatdown. Spawn has nothing for MMA Bieber.

12. Like A Bas

Like A Bas Brown Belt

lol

Mr Rogers was an Ivy Leaguer who graduated from a liberal arts school. This thread should be about jokes told to gullible people that became urban legends.

13. Bobby Boulders

Seagal taught me how to play spades. I'll beat him someday. He never lets me play on his team.

14. Jack Handy jr

our differences in the warroom aside. you guys really don't know counter intelligence cover story's do you lol. it's like this people, I know the deal on Rogers'ses military past. just like I knew Frank Dux, and Seagal were lying about careers in the intelligence community. any time you've got a guy screaming about how bad ass he was unless you see a legit DD-214 from a neutral source or you've got a confirmed real life badass co signing a guy like seagal's and Dux's statements take it with a grain of salt.

that said, I haven't seen any of the legitimizers I just mentioned on Rogers. but in his particular case I don't need to. I can see the ice in his eyes.

15. Jack Handy jr

I wouldn't mind seeing a Chuck Zito JCVD rematch. apparently Jean claude got "sucker punched" by Zito and that's what led to his win in da club that night. id pay hard money to see JCVD jump spinning split kick zito in a real fight

16. the can

the can fat guy belt

prime DLR would put a hurting on prime elvis. high kicks and plenty of cardio, where as elvis had to quit athletics in high school. huge mismatch here.

17. Iroh

Iroh The Dragon of the West Platinum Member

I always thought he'd play for the other team.
    [​IMG]

18. BubbaH

BubbaH Brown Belt

Every time I read this about Fred Rogers it makes me cringe. Someone started a silly rumor and it just isn't true but apparently has caught on enough to make people believe it. Fred Rogers was never in the military. His adopted brother was, but he was a pilot. Fred Rogers was a Presbyterian minister.

19. Jack Handy jr

bro you didn't know Elvis was a Ed Parker trained karate stylist? he even had a custom GI with extra big lapel collars. it'd be closer than you think imo. but DLR was quite impressive in that "Jump" video. Van Halen 4 life!!!!!

20. El Chimpo

El Chimpo Cruel Man Platinum Member

dustin diamond vs shia ledouche

no holds barred ..extreme rules...

kill the winner anyway