***Real Jackson Camp 2012 Facts***

So, again, Jackson only gets credit for decisions, because the finishes were always flukes or the fighters telling Jackson to shove his gameplans up his ass?

You got it backward bro

Jackson obviously cannot coach and gameplan all his fighters, thus those who were not managed by Greg either lost their fights or won by finish.

Those who did get coached won. All of them. Via decision.

Simple

You got it backward bro

Jackson obviously cannot coach and gameplan all his fighters, thus those who were not managed by Greg either lost their fights or won by finish.

Those who did get coached won. All of them. Via decision.

Simple

Really you are a chael fan anf you are dissing someone on their ability to finish? Funny enough greg was in the corner of khabilov who managed to have the same amounts if finish as chael in all his ufc fights.

I know dude every fight ever that's gone to a decision is so boring I almost fell asleep during lauzon vs miller now a real fight was mir vs cro cop had me on the edge of my seat up till the super exciting finish.

Thats why HW fights are always more exciting then LW fights. The match can be OVER in any second. :)

Thats why HW fights are always more exciting then LW fights. The match can be OVER in any second. :)

Hope you were being as facetious as the guy you were quoting. Otherwise, something might have just flown over your head.

Hope you were being as facetious as the guy you were quoting. Otherwise, something might have just flown over your head.

Not sure what facetious means. I couldnt give a bigger emoticon on the end of my sentence.

Cerone
Swanson
Jones
Dodson
Browne
Perez
Jordan
Stan

All got finishes in their last UFC win.

And that "fact sheet" posted is off.. For instance, it claims there was only 1 submission finish from Jacksons in UFC this year, yet Browne, Perez, and Jones have each had one, so there was at least 3. If they can't even get a single digit stat right, I can imagine how far off the full stats are.

"Do not attack. Wait 30 seconds. Take him down. Do not pass guard."

Fuck your stats. If I took half the time you took compiling those stats I could turn up a plethora of similar Jackson quotes.

The man tries to win at all costs. Which would be great if the cost didn't often entail not trying to finish/fighting for points.

"Do not attack. Wait 30 seconds. Take him down. Do not pass guard."

Fuck your stats. If I took half the time you took compiling those stats I could turn up a plethora of similar Jackson quotes.

The man tries to win at all costs. Which would be great if the cost didn't often entail not trying to finish/fighting for points.

Go ahead post some more quotes.

Pretty much any boring fight that you can name where greg is coaching, three exciting fights can be named.

Why people calling the TS butthurt? He put facts and you guys cant not seem to back up your butthurt comments.

One mistake people make its to assume because a fighter is currently there that they have always been there. That is most definitely not the case.

I thought this thread was gonna be about Rampage and asian girl training partners.

Back