***Real Jackson Camp 2012 Facts***

So-Butt-Hurt.png

I love how when sherdog is provided with facts and stats, the usual way to go about things is to say the TS is butthurt.

You guys are silly as shit.

jackson's submission fighting...

more like, jackson's decision fighting.

Also, the numbers where for fighters in the ufc during 2012, not for all fighters in all orgs.

So the camp is boring, but only if it pertains to their UFC fighters? Seems legit.

I liked this when I saw it on reddit, thought it was pretty pertinent to this discussion.

IRAuw.jpg

I liked this when I saw it on reddit, thought it was pretty pertinent to this discussion.

This was in the topic that THIS topic was a response to. TS is trying to show that the chart is basing itself off incomplete data.

Gotta keep up, Jack! :icon_chee

Gold digger your words have no value

You must be sad ever since aurelio put gomi to sleep

Wahhhh

Oh you don't like facts or support, it's better to throw out random crap I suppose

Are you 13?

The butthurt is strong in this one.

This was in the topic that THIS topic was a response to. TS is trying to show that the chart is basing itself off incomplete data.

Gotta keep up, Jack! :icon_chee

Ah dammit... all those numbers confused me - had to run back to my infographics. :redface:

But Condit ran like a bitch yo, those 2 decisions are proof positive that Jackson turned him into a massive point-fighting coward!!

I know right! That guy has 2 decisions in his 28 wins! He's boring as hell!

:rolleyes:

who cares if they're finishing fights in smaller shows...

pick a famous boxer (any famous boxer), go on boxrec and check out their record. the first 10-15 fights will all be knockouts, but where boxrec is 1000000x better than fight finder is that it shows the record of opponent at the time of the fight.. most guys they're fighting are 2-15 with 15 ko losses (meaning, they're OPPONENTS)

so greg jackson fighters are finishing OPPONENTS in smaller shows? earth shattering news ts

hopefully fight finder will evolve into boxrec eventually.. it's a pain in the ass to get any info out of fight finder

who cares if they're finishing fights in smaller shows...

pick a famous boxer (any famous boxer), go on boxrec and check out their record. the first 10-15 fights will all be knockouts, but where boxrec is 1000000x better than fight finder is that it shows the record of opponent at the time of the fight.. most guys they're fighting are 2-15 with 15 ko losses (meaning, they're OPPONENTS)

so greg jackson fighters are finishing OPPONENTS in smaller shows? earth shattering news ts

hopefully fight finder will evolve into boxrec eventually.. it's a pain in the ass to get any info out of fight finder

Funny how many boxing decisions there are amongst the boxing elite, yet we don't hear complaints about that

Very compelling argument with so much substantiation.

No need to argue when this very thread is evidence enough of how butthurt you are.

Funny how many boxing decisions there are amongst the boxing elite, yet we don't hear complaints about that

Yeah... you never hear anyone complain about the klitschkos being boring.

/extreme sarcasm

Back