***Real Jackson Camp 2012 Facts***

Bustin' your chops, this is actually well composed lol I just can't help but feel that Jackson fighters are much more "strategic"

leonard-garcia.104350879.jpg

So much strategery :p

Thank You for posting. Good stuff. Lastly, that Arlovski NC should have been a win.

We all know that mcdojo ain't nothing but a decision machine, ts

Good thread. Shut some idiots up.

we have already seen that is not the case. idiots love to talk (and apparently use the term "butthurt" a lot)

in any case - TS - I am not really sure what any of this means. But I do appreciate you taking the time to do some research and sharing it with the group

Why go through all this trouble just for team Jackson I mean it's a good read but why not other teams as well. I get that you're doing it cause of that one thread but it be good to see the others if you really wanted to rub this in their faces.

ruining the sport

greg jackson takes perfectly exciting fighters and turn them into decision bots. your stats do nothing to disprove that.

TS is so butthurt that even my butt hurts.

We're only a few days into 2013 but with stupid comments like this and the 'ZOMg Weidman is ducking 205!!1!1-' thread, you're the odds-on favourite for biggest Sherdog troll of the year.

jackson's submission fighting...

more like, jackson's decision fighting.

Also, the numbers where for fighters in the ufc during 2012, not for all fighters in all orgs.

Why go through all this trouble just for team Jackson I mean it's a good read but why not other teams as well. I get that you're doing it cause of that one thread but it be good to see the others if you really wanted to rub this in their faces.

Because only Jackson's camp gets the reputation of being super-extra-boring sport-killing point-fighters? Literally no other camp that gets called out for supposedly 'destroying the sport' through 'gameplanning runnerbitch pointfighting'.

We're only a few days into 2013 but with stupid comments like this and the 'ZOMg Weidman is ducking 205!!1!1-' thread, you're the odds-on favourite for biggest Sherdog troll of the year.

^^^ LOL!!!!!!! I was thinking it and was ready to address it but you beat me to it.

lol @ caring so much about people dissing Jackson that the TS goes and does research to prove them wrong. Biggest case of "butthurt" since TO's infamous "that's my quarterback" speech in regards to Romo.

TS is a jackson fighter
who has a man crush on jackson
and loves to sleep with jackson because he never gets an early finish.

ruining the sport

greg jackson takes perfectly exciting fighters and turn them into decision bots. your stats do nothing to disprove that.

Gold digger your words have no value

TS is so butthurt that even my butt hurts.

You must be sad ever since aurelio put gomi to sleep

jackson's submission fighting...

more like, jackson's decision fighting.

Also, the numbers where for fighters in the ufc during 2012, not for all fighters in all orgs.

Wahhhh

lol @ caring so much about people dissing Jackson that the TS goes and does research to prove them wrong. Biggest case of "butthurt" since TO's infamous "that's my quarterback" speech in regards to Romo.

Oh you don't like facts or support, it's better to throw out random crap I suppose

TS is a jackson fighter
who has a man crush on jackson
and loves to sleep with jackson because he never gets an early finish.

Are you 13?

Back