***Real Jackson Camp 2012 Facts***

Don't mind the Jackson camp haters. It's like when Napoleon was on top and everyone just kept trying to conquer him in the Roman army.

th

am i butthurt? do i care what you think?

i don't always use stats, but when i do, i prefer them to be accurate

preferences schmefrences, who cares if they're accurate, do they tell the story I want to tell, are these numbers on my side of the argument? That's what I'm interested in when I use stats

The other stats was for UFC fights not every fight off every person from Jacksons. Silly ts

your list makes no sense TS
For example-
How does Carlos Condit have 1 dec win, 1 finish win, 1 dec loss and 1 finish loss but only 2 fights?

About time! Thank you for this, please send the info to BJPenn.com and dare them to edit their "facts".

Man I am shocked someone did the work on this, thanks TS interesting stuff.

your list makes no sense TS
For example-
How does Carlos Condit have 1 dec win, 1 finish win, 1 dec loss and 1 finish loss but only 2 fights?

it was a format issue, 0 were left as blank so it didn't show up

i have edited the information

The other stats was for UFC fights not every fight off every person from Jacksons. Silly ts

i will have to look at the ufc fights separately, again, i would trust sherdog sources more than whatever source that other stat used

on another note, why should other jackson fighters be excluded anyway? anything bad associate with jackson, but ignore the good affiliations?

i will have to look at the ufc fights separately, again, i would trust sherdog sources more than whatever source that other stat used

on another note, why should other jackson fighters be excluded anyway? anything bad associate with jackson, but ignore the good affiliations?

Of course. Remember, if a Jackson fighter has a decision win, it's because he's a boring-as-shit fighter following the Jackson patented gameplan of pitter pat point fighting. If a Jackson fighter has an exciting finish, it's because he didn't follow the gameplan and told Jackson to stick his boring shit. I mean...DUHHh....

Back