Law Real ID fiasco

Yah, Real ID is a great idea overall but lots of people havent gotten them yet because states have been awful at getting the details out. Its gonna be quite the fiasco.

Either you are breaking the law or you are full of shit TS. No tax returns? How is that even possible. Whether you have taxes to pay or not you are required by law to file.

Real ID fiasco searched the forums and didnt find a thread about this.
I tried to get a Real ID recently when I finally got my MO license when my CA one expired. They required 2 forms of proof of address. I dont have any proof of address. I have no bills, no tax returns, i dont vote, etc. So as of October 2020 I can no longer fly on planes in the country I have lived in my entire life. And yes, a drivers license is no longer an acceptable form of proof of residence.

uhh-not-quite.gif

No tax returns?

No bills, no tax returns.
That's the focus here.

You're a 1960's British spy aren't you?

Then get it?

No bills and don’t pay taxes?

Did TS just admit to freeloading in his parent’s basement?

Either you are breaking the law or you are full of shit TS. No tax returns? How is that even possible. Whether you have taxes to pay or not you are required by law to file.

This thread is off to a great start.

Maybe they could use it for voter registration instead?

I just got a real id. I brought an old id, social security card, tax return and bank stastatement. Not that hard

No bills and don’t pay taxes?

Did TS just admit to freeloading in his parent’s basement?
well every company i have been a store manager at except walmart has gone bankrupt. I decided to not kill more 100 year old companies but i saw an ad that Sears is hiring.......

Lol Bernie fans are funny. Proof of residency being a hurdle... hilarious

Lol Bernie fans are funny. Proof of residency being a hurdle... hilarious
I grow hemp. It doesn't require a house, rent, or utilities. My current operation runs off solar for the minimal energy I use and I pay the landowner a cut after I've made money.

Not everyone wants to spend their life paying off a bank loan for a mcMansion. That doesn't make them less human or less of a citizen

I grow hemp. It doesn't require a house, rent, or utilities. My current operation runs off solar for the minimal energy I use and I pay the landowner a cut after I've made money.

Not everyone wants to spend their life paying off a bank loan for a mcMansion. That doesn't make them less human or less of a citizen
How does any of that explain not filing taxes?

You pay tax, no? That requires an Andress to file a return. You have a land deed, no? You have a vehicle you have to register, no?

Back