Real heavyweight rankings, Kryklia would not even be top 10 in the Liverkick rankings

Broadcast

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
1. Rico Verhoeven
2. Jamal Ben Saddik
3. Benjamin Adegbuyi
4. Zabit Samedov
5. Badr Hari
6. Guto Inocente
7. Dangelo Marshall
8. Ismael Londt
9. Mladen Brestovac
10. Murat Aygun

I will explain why: Zamedov beat Hari and Adegbuyi beat twice Gerges (and Londt in Suriname, twice Marshall and Brestovac - most by KO). The last loss of Badr Hari besides Samedov and Verhoeven was against Gerges. Marshall is not very worth, but beat Londt. And Londt beat Brestovac in Superkombat by KO. Brestovac compared to Kryklia demolished Gerges and Wilnis (both by KO), but lost twice 3 times in career to Adegbuyi (last time by KO).

I could have easily placed Guto Inocente as 3rd, but Liverkick also dethroned him for Adegbuyi and not only, because they considered he is too untested. He faced twice Ben Saddik and one time Verhoeven, but he has a short and unproven career. And the win over Adegbuyi was controversial.

How in the world can be Kryklia ranked #2 on Combat Press since he only beat Wilnis, twice and hard? And not such a good version of Jahfarr. His win over Khbabez is really not that good, since Khbabez lost to slow Kornilov, to an average at maximum Pacas and to solid but also slower Aygun.

Until Kryklia will not do anything big, he lost to bloody Iraj Azizpour and Tomas Hron! COMBAT PRESS YOU ARE REALLY STUPID, in any way. In the way of creating Liverkick rankings or your rankings.

I GO FURTHER, and I am telling you Kryklia should not even be a top 10 HW, Aygun only lost in his career due to a cut. Beat former top 10 Kwasi, Errol Zimmerman and KHBABEZ right after Khbabez beat Kryklia at the Superkombat finals in the previous year.

Wilnis lost 9 out his last 13 fights, Kryklia hardly defeats him twice and gets #2 spot. INSANE!

Kryklia can beat another LWH, in Andrei Stoica after Khbabez, I don"t care he"s still not proven in the HW...

FAKE RANKINGS

F4uzhEL.jpg

Last edited:
Worse is having that bum Roel Mannart as 8th and in top 10 (!), this is behind any shit! And where the heck is Badr Hari?

Not a fan of Marshall, but who did he lose to be ranked #9, under some Mannart?

I would not mind Kryklia #10 - not against Londt though - and Mannart out replaced by Badr Hari.

Mannart and even Plazibat, barely have had a career thus far. Mannart recorded only a win over Plazibat in his entire career. At least Plazibat won over El Bouni when he was a LHW I think. Their careers are even less proven than of Guto.

Last edited:
Kryklia has 0 chances of beating both Ismael Londt and Raul Cătinaș in ONE. A big chicken toe-to-toe and cannot outbox anyone. Khbabez has just volume, power not for a HW (just for a LHW maybe even though he was not known in his career as a KO artist).

Londt just to be 70% of his potential, and there are rumors Cătinaș is penning now being at Polanen with Regian, Khbabez and Londt...

Wilnis has no real KO power like Khbabez, just volume. Kryklia fought a 4-round decision against Sam Tevette. Can you believe that? A former Superkombat jobber, who lost by KO in SK to Daniel Sam. Tevette was way worse than Rozenstruik, Hameur Lain and Oborotov in Superkombat. In fact Rozenstruik did decent compared to Tevette. Tevette was good for Enfusion. :))

I am not taking many in the Combat Press seriously, but Kryklia must be the most overrated kickboxers placed into the elite on that site. Maslobojev is also placed too high. At some point Hameur Lain was 5th or so. :))) One of the worst fighters ever placed so highly. BUT 2ND? Outside Glory? Losing to several and only facing Wilnis?

Last edited:
Kryklia lost to a 20-30 kg heavier Azizpour in a game of pushing and shoving, happens. "OMG Hoost lost to Sapp who's 2-15 in his last 17 looool..."

He beat him after that though. CBA dig into all the history but rankings probably kind of bounced from the Kunlun tournaments between him and Azizpour and the loss/win basically.

Tatneft is 4 rounds unless there's a knockdown so guys often play tag for 3 rounds and just make sure to win the 4th round since that's all that really matters. Sort of an odd thing to try and hold against someone.

You have Samedov at #4 from a win over post-prison Badr from 7 years ago but the Kunlun, K-1 Euro and ONE champ being ranked at all is weird? He beat Kwasi and Kasapis both more decisively in the K-1 tournament than Augyn having decision wins over them. That kind of of thing seemed to matter to you when it came to one of Kryklia's results (and, again, the rules explain that to a fair degree) but when it comes to you pushing Aygun these don't matter?

I'd think Kryklia takes both Londt and Catinas more often not.

Hari doesn't really have any recent record so he's tough to rank on any reality basis. Top10 for injury losses?

Last edited:
It is not me who thinks Samedov is really a beast of HW, simply because he should fight in 95 kg for example (in my opinion). I place him there because of the results, not a fan of Zabit. Badr Hari was in better shape in 2013 than in 2015 when he fought Londt, believe me.

I am not sure about Samedov because he has no reach and does not fight like Cătinaș, who is also smaller and without reach but launches bombs, but I am convinced if nothing big happens in the game of Roman he will be KOed by both Cătinaș and Londt.

Samedov is one of the most technical heavyweights in the world. He is so agile that connects whenever you don"t expect.

Now regarding ONE, The Beast Londt will be the 1st who is coming after him, just to win Andrei Stoica. And if Ismael reaches 70-80% I am ready to place my money on him.

If Kryklia lost to Iraj and not only, also to Hron, now imagine the power of the others who are known as heavy hitters. And Londt and Cătinaș are known kind of 2nd tier hitters, under Ghiță, Ben Saddik, Hari and Adegbuyi.

I used to be a big Kryklia fan, but I put myself questions not after he lost to Hron, which was the 2nd loss after Khbabez at Superkombat finals, but also to Iraj. 3 LOSSES LIKE THAT FOR AN "ELITE"? Ghiță only lost to Balrak when he rose up, and it was Balrak (a lot over a LHW Khbabez, Hron and Iraj).

For me anyway, 7 years ago when Samedov was 27-28 years old, he was not really in prime. Best age for fighting sports is over 30 years old.

The more videos I see with Samedov, I am watching an underrated fighter actually. In 95 kg would have dominated.

Moroșanu with or without hernia, kind of discovered sometimes, just see the punches of Samedov:

- Samedov was punched by both Hari and Moroșanu, everytime he does not stay in defense, but comes with combos

Looks like Kryklia is 2-1 with Hron and the one loss is a decision in Hron's home country. Don't remember that fight at all, good decision?

Samedov is good. He just could really need fights against better guys/guys at better stages of their careers and/or be at Glory or somewhere.

You complain about Kryklia ducking Glory, not a peep about Samedov who fights like retirees and injured guys in front of a warlord in Grozny. You just have these super glaring double standards at which you rate fighters by and you rant and rave, often multiple long posts in a row, and nobody (else) can even be bothered to call you out on all your nonsense anymore. Every time is like doing math trying to answer your posts which in themselves are these weird equations picking and choosing results you want to matter often from years and years ago and completely ignoring things that don't support whatever argument you're trying to make. Sigh.

Last edited:
Samedov knocked Golden Boy Badr Hari out! Samedov besides Hari, is undefeated since 2008. Kryklia lost to some Iraj Azizpour, Hron, Khbabez and Wilnis just since 2015. In 2014 when he knocked Hron out, he lost to Kirk Krouba. Unanimous!!! Do you want to show you Krouba in Superkombat? A massive fighter without the talent to put problems. Lost a UD against Dangelo Marshall.

Kryklia will be 29 years old in October and has ducked Glory. In Superkombat he couldn"t even win his 1st solid opponent in Khbabez.

Wait and see Kryklia chicken against real heavyweights, not against LHWs like Khbabez and Stoica, with no real reach. So far he lost to the Iranian, Krouba and Hron who are kind of massive HWs. Even Hron even though used to be a LHW, put weight on him.

I even imagine Kryklia putting problems to Ghiță :)) And I am convinced current Ben Saddik and Adegbuyi would have put even to prime Ghiță!

Khbabez against Kryklia overweight and with 0 leg kicks. Kryklia was only on the ropes and in defense, could have been a punching bag against an elite. Now Khbabez for a LHW would be enough, as a HW he is limited.

Now I don"t have wet dreams with overrated Klitschko (classy compared to this guy) or with PEDs mutants. It will be a pity all the heavyweights to retire and Kryklia to be considered like Wlad at 32-33 years old. Because ONE and Schiavello are also selling well the product.

Now they think Londt is rusty and slow, but they will have a surprise. Mr Pain really fights for money, he loves money.

How can these be considered real rankings? They aren't even presented with graphics. Step your Photoshop skills up before you bring this to the table...

How can these be considered real rankings? They aren't even presented with graphics. Step your Photoshop skills up before you bring this to the table...
I don"t make rankings and my rankings probably aren"t 100% accurate. It"s democracy, I would like any rankings to be approved by a group of persons.

Back