• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crime Real Hate Crime Beating in Chicago... Where's the Outrage?

I don't care if they call it a hate crime or not as long as they are charged with murder for the baby dying. THEY caused that. To act like some black folks don't target other races in hate crimes is silly. It happens every day in NY. Asians, Jews, Whites, all get targeted. It's also silly to not admit that is this situation were a white on black crime it checks the MSM buttons and would be front page news. It's dishonest not to admit that. I know blacks get targeted for hate crimes in certain areas as well, just not where I live. The crazy part is that we are now ALL victims of mass immigration where huge numbers of violent criminals from Venezuela are targeting all of us for crimes. We should be sticking together to help each other. There is a gang doing bump crimes. They bump your car with theirs. You get out and they rob you.

I don't care if they call it a hate crime or not as long as they are charged with murder for the baby dying. THEY caused that. To act like some black folks don't target other races in hate crimes is silly. It happens every day in NY. Asians, Jews, Whites, all get targeted. It's also silly to not admit that is this situation were a white on black crime it checks the MSM buttons and would be front page news. It's dishonest not to admit that. I know blacks get targeted for hate crimes in certain areas as well, just not where I live. The crazy part is that we are now ALL victims of mass immigration where huge numbers of violent criminals from Venezuela are targeting all of us for crimes. We should be sticking together to help each other. There is a gang doing bump crimes. They bump your car with theirs. You get out and they rob you.

I doubt we'll ever know or hear about this again.

The suspects are unnamed minors and the victims are anonymous, which is odd because if there's a trial the accused will know their names. This will be incredibly difficult to follow without the victim names.

@Darkballs @Law Talkin’ Guy

Does a misdemeanor charge make sense to you? If a victim lost her baby that sounds very much like felony battery (at minimum), not misdemeanor battery.

Will this post even out the outrage for some of you?

White Mob Attacks & Stabs Black Teens In Alleged 'Hate Crime'​

By Jovonne Ledet
January 12, 2024

A group of Black teenagers were allegedly attacked and stabbed by a white mob in Arkansas.

According to Little Rock Public Radio, the mother of one of the victims said the teens were attacked on Saturday (January 6) night at Maly's, an entertainment facility in Conway, Arkansas.

The mother said a group of adults who appeared to be intoxicated fought the teens, ranging from ages 13 to 16, soon after they arrived at Maly's. She said she got a call from her son who told her he was stabbed in the face during the altercation.

“It was horrible and I don’t want anyone to experience this,” the mother said. “They wanted to go to the new arcade and have fun. They didn’t even get the chance to go inside. These people walked out the door and were harassing these kids.”

Videos circulating online appear to show intoxicated adults hurling racial slurs and physically attacking a group of mostly Black teens.

Yeah, that's the mother's version.

Everyone else says a group of people left, got into an argument with a group of teens in the parking lot, and it turned into a brawl after one of the kids got in Cody Sutherland's face and he pushed the kid away. The other teens started swinging on Cody, throwing the first punches and kicks.

The adults were mostly in their 50's & 60's.

Also, they did try to have it declared a hate crime.

It's sad that you'll jump on any story promulgating the notion that "black men are victims of a racist, white society". Then turn around and mock and belittle someone who points out all the terrible shit black people do to whites and other blacks. But that's what leftists are best at doing I guess.

And ignore that the violent crime rate among black men is over 5-10 times higher than any group.

Figure-2.-U.S.-male-and-female-homicide-rates-across-major-race-ethnic-groups-by-gender-in-2020.jpg

All being enabled by the Democrat party that does nothing but make excuses for it. It's the fault of white people, the justice system, police, etc... Anything but themselves and garbage Democrat policies that have lead to the demise of black communities over the last 40 years.

How about this?

Treat all crime the same... Ditch the garbage Hate Crime laws. They're only used as a virtue signaling club in one direction.

To show how much Democrats care... when in reality they don't give a shit. It's just pandering for votes, while doing nothing in reality.

And keep pounding the White Supremacy drum, when the greatest threat to black men are other black men.

How about Democrats try to
- Acknowledge the obvious problem of violent crime in black communities
- Actually discuss what the core issues are
- Then address those issues

An incident like this, with races reversed, would cause cities to be burned to the ground

Context. People need to use their brains before instantly being offended by a heartfelt comment and cancelling an innocent person for expressing the terror they feel by hearing of an attack on some people just out to have a nice evening.

I was aware of the context, as laid out in the OP: a violent crime against a couple by idiots that weren't raised correctly, leading to the woman miscarrying her baby.

Your comment may have been heart-felt, but it sure didn't read that way.

Use your brain next time, and choose your words better.

Chicago sounds like a shithole.

Time to get to grips with crime there.
There's this guy on YouTube who owns a convenience store in South Chicago and he films the reactions of people when he gives them a pink lighter and it's crazy. They flip out and start smashing the snack holder things.

black-on-black crime is the biggest threat to the black community and the media and the race hustlers always ignore it. why? won't true information better serve society which includes the black community?
Omitting that truth on every news story keeps the finger pointing away from the source of the problems.

Is it your position that news stations are considering the historical plight of black folks when deciding how to report on a story that involves crimes between black/white people?
History's "plight" has no part in it. MSM, backed by TPTB, has force fed division and hate through their non-stop racial violence-inciting lies for over 2 decades. Laws are changed and/or new ones made to hide the true cause of major danger in society problems and point them elsewhere.

"misdemeanor"

West needs to wake the fuck up or next 20-30 years are'nt going to be pretty

This a great position that you never take when the race roles are reversed. For right now, let's put aside whether this was race related or not. The conversation of how the media chooses to portray these stories is never not a good conversation to bring up. It's very clear, with a plethora of examples, that there is an eagerness to amplify any story with a black victim as race related. You see this injected into stories where race is not a factor time and time again. You don't get to deny this. You also don't get to deny that reversing races in news stories is often the difference between them being international news or on fringe internet news sites.

And I'd ask you to expand on where you think my comment about Ben Crump makes me "stand" on these issues. Be specific.

But this is trending nationally and is on every single Fox outlet in the country.

So what are you talking about? It is literally on mainstream news as a story.

I feel sorry for you then. History is the greatest teacher.
It is. Yet the current liberal agenda to encourage racism the other way has never worked in history. Two wrongs have never made a right.

The current party in power is as racist as any group in US history. Their cult on the left is blind to the damage it is causing. Sure, the ever growing increases in violence like this story is more common place; the fact that the federal laws arent quite there yet still keeps folks naive to how evil and damaging the movement has been.

But this is trending nationally and is on every single Fox outlet in the country.

Notice how you and the like keep bringing up Fox covering this story. The same parrot that claims Fox isn’t news and is a biased white supremacy blah blah blah. Why arent you mentioning the other 99% of MSM outlets that sweep these stories under the rug?

Notice how you and the like keep bringing up Fox covering this story. The same parrot that claims Fox isn’t news and is a biased white supremacy blah blah blah. Why arent you mentioning the other 99% of MSM outlets that sweep these stories under the rug?

Fox News literally is mainstream media. Fox News Channel is still the #1 most viewed news channel on Cable news. Then every single city in the country has a Fox News outlet.

LMAO at trying to portray it as some kind of foil to mainstream media.

Fox News literally is mainstream media. Fox News Channel is still the #1 most viewed news channel on Cable news. Then every single city in the country has a Fox News outlet.

LMAO at trying to portray it as some kind of foil to mainstream media.
The brainwashed leftist cult doesn’t watch Fox because of all the slander by the other 99% of MSM outlets. Like I said, CNN, MSN, NYT, Yahoo, Huff Post, all the radical left talking head shows like Maddow, Colbert, Kimmel sweep real stories and narratives under the rug.

Not surprised you don’t mind Fox covering real news, the leftist cult has been ordered to think Fox Orange man bad.

The brainwashed leftist cult doesn’t watch Fox because of all the slander by the other 99% of MSM outlets. Like I said, CNN, MSN, NYT, Yahoo, Huff Post, all the radical left talking head shows like Maddow, Colbert, Kimmel sweep real stories and narratives under the rug.

Not surprised you don’t mind Fox covering real news, the leftist cult has been ordered to think Fox Orange man bad.

And the brainwashed right doesn't watch MSN, Huffpost, either.

See a pattern here? They're both brainwashing. They're all mainstream media.

You're a complete brainwashed moron if you think only one media company is "telling the truth" and everybody else is lying. Hint: they're both deceptive and painting narratives all the time.

Why do you think only Fox is reporting this? How are other news outlets portraying it?

Back