Ready for Okami to dissappoint as usual

this is boring,

belcher shouldn't pull guard, ushin's just smotherin him with top control,

Why does Belcher look so bad sometimes? I thought he would do at least a little better but Okami pretty much had his way with him. I'd never bet on him.

should have just stood up when he was on top of him and went back to punching, now he's on the bottom again, he deservers to lose now..

uhhhh....yay. I wish I could like Okami but MAN, he is absurdly complacent to win via decisions. Great guy, never be champ and never gonna have fans outside of the hardcore or Japanese.

That fight was a disgrace. That was barely a fight.

Alan Belcher = Officially Overrated

Not really. Yushin was able to smother him, was never near a finish. Alan will be back and Yushin will never get another shot as his title fight showed how poor he is when he can't do his one trick.

Alan is a bad ass, he just got dry humped by a bigger guy. In the few strikes landed he almost downed him twice.

Not really. Yushin was able to smother him, was never near a finish. Alan will be back and Yushin will never get another shot as his title fight showed how poor he is when he can't do his one trick.

Alan is a bad ass, he just got dry humped by a bigger guy. In the few strikes landed he almost downed him twice.

excuse me? Yushin is 1-1 against Anderson. we need to see a rubber match to determine who is the best MW.

excuse me? Yushin is 1-1 against Anderson. we need to see a rubber match to determine who is the best MW.

Ahaha...Hope you're joking. A DQ and losing every minute of every round of the 2 fights....yeahhhhhh....Gonna believe you're joking so I can retain respect for humanity.

so by you're logic, Chael Sonnen is 1-1 against Andy to?

The hell are you talking about, Anderson BEAT him by submitting him, there was no DQ so I have no idea what you're talking about. A "DQ" isn't really beating someone, you didn't win it, they lost it by doing something illegal.

The hell are you talking about, Anderson BEAT him by submitting him, there was no DQ so I have no idea what you're talking about. A "DQ" isn't really beating someone, you didn't win it, they lost it by doing something illegal.
subbing someone after getting beat for 24 minutes is just as much as beating someone as DQ'ing someone.

subbing someone after getting beat for 24 minutes is just as much as beating someone as DQ'ing someone.
No. No it's not. So if Yuushin wants to repeat his success he must get Anderson to commit an illegal move and get a DQ. Hahah..because in 2 fights that's his only weapon. Have a great night man. If you think a DQ is as legit a win as a late subs, we have nothing more to talk about.

Uh....no. They're not. At all.

Lets look at thier records.
Anderson Silva 33-3
Win- Chael Sonnen UFC 117 (Submission by Triangle Armbar) 3:10 of the 5th round
Loss- Yushin Okami 2:33 of the 1st round (Illegal Upkick)

looks like they're both the same buddy.
rubber match Yushin/Anderson 2013 maybe?

Yushin "bigger guy"...?

Not by much, if at all.

method=get&rs=50&q=75&x=5&y=7&w=310&h=165&ro=0&s=alan-belcher-vs-yushin-okami.jpg

Didn't look like it in the ring, either.

Back