Read and learn

I had my buddy run an ip trace, and Erin19 and CC27 are both using the same ip address. So they are the same person. And that makes this sad.

Beep beep boop bop...

This thread is retarded regardless of those two

Interdasting.jpeg

A thread complaining about people complaining about complaining.... great idea

TS why don't you go use your superior learnin' to end world hunger or cure cancer instead of trying to better us plebs with your wisdom?

Sherdog is one collective, single mind made from many. Like voltron

Thread starter is a pretentious whining baby. Did you make stool in your diaper, whiny baby? Waaaa!!! Waaaaa!!!!!

I had my buddy run an ip trace, and Erin19 and CC27 are both using the same ip address. So they are the same person. And that makes this sad.

wide-eyed-double-take-caddyshack.gif

I've noticed some serious foolishness going around here lately. This is a good site and I don't want it to be dragged down by a bunch of stupidity so hopefully some of the offenders read this thread and learn something.

1) Negative critiques do not automatically equal whining

This one really drives me nuts. You can't say ANYTHING negative without some clown claiming it's whining. This simply isn't true. Not everything is black or white.

2) It's okay to comment on a card BEFORE it happens

This one seems like it should be obvious but a bunch of folios can't seem comprehend this. Do you morons realize the UFC has by far the best talent in the World and is by far the most expensive organization to follow? That's it dopey, shake your head yes. Therefore wouldn't it make sense to hold them to a higher standard? THE ANSWER IS YES, DUMMY!!!! This doesn't mean their weak cards can't be entertaining BUT SO WHAT. I've seen some exciting bar fights but I didn't pay a fuckload of money to watch them.

3) There are a lot of different posters and opinions on this site. Therefore you'll end up with contradictory views.

Why do I bring this up - it's because I've noticed posters complain that WE(as a site) complained when X happened but then turn around and also complain when Y happened. Guess what stupid, it's possible you have different people commenting that they don't like one thing and then a different set of people commenting that they don't like the second thing. It doesn't mean We're all hypocrites. With all the posters and opinions it's likely that they're different posters commenting. A lot of you buttplugs can't seem to get this - CC27 is the biggest offender I've noticed.

That's all I'm going to teach you for now. There's more but I don't want to overwhelm some of the feeble minds here.

tl;dr

Jesus now this guy has people thinking we are the same person. I'm ashamed to have people think that about me.

This is a good site and I don't want it to be dragged down by a bunch of stupidity

Well then quit contributing more stupid crap.

Edit: Your thread is bad, and you should feel bad about it.

Jesus now this guy has people thinking we are the same person. I'm ashamed to have people think that about me.

I am more respected here and on the ug than you. I should be the one that's offended

Originally Posted by CC27
I am more respected here and on the ug than you. I should be the one that's offended

now he's talking to himself... this is getting weird.

Back