Reaching out to you Ronda Rousey haters.

It's not like we're just "hating" for no reason. Her behavior has been childish this whole time. Missing press events and walking off during the weigh ins is not nothing. Honestly after hearing how shook she was after that first stare down, I'm guessing she's just terrified to show her face and doesn't wanna talk about it.

She's gonna get this one last paycheck and walk away wither head hung in shame, and she already knows it.

She may have been a dominate champion against good fighters.. but Amanda (who i thought would fethrone ronda before holm) is the perfect story of hard work, loses that helped her grow, succeed and eventually destroyed the woman that the "dominate Ronda" couldn't in 3 rounds.
Ronda finished her twice and won every minute of every round.
That isn't a worse showing then rocking and finishing someone, both are amazing

It's not like we're just "hating" for no reason. Her behavior has been childish this whole time. Missing press events and walking off during the weigh ins is not nothing. Honestly after hearing how shook she was after that first stare down, I'm guessing she's just terrified to show her face and doesn't wanna talk about it.

She's gonna get this one last paycheck and walk away wither head hung in shame, and she already knows it.
Hate away, I'm not trying to sway you. I just hope everyone appreciates that we are watching a big deal

All we ever get is McGregor threads. Every... single... day. Except today, enjoy
And so we should. The only problem is when posters turn non-Conor threads to something Conor related. Most haters have the attention span of a 5yr old.

Me: "Cruz is going to RNC Cody"
Hater: "he'll last longer than Conor did if he does"

Sherdog...the place Conor haters love Conor more than his fans.

Also, I hope you and Ronda both get stiffened tomorrow.

Not a fan, but Conor is a much more interesting person then Ronda

I don't hate Ronda, I just like seeing her get knocked silly is all.

Back