Reaching out to you Ronda Rousey haters.

LiLoMMA

Lindsay Lohan's party belt
@Black
Reaction score
So, yeah I get it, you hate Ronda Rousey.
But isn't it nice that the UFC section looks like this
IMG_2593.PNG
compared to every UFC event being littered with "McGregor said this" threads?!
Finally a big event we can all focus on, love or hate.
Also, spare @Guernica . Just pretend his signature spilled into his post... every... time...

c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Nobody was talking about her for months, and fanboy news is slow ever since Conor got pregnant as well.

you should probably avoid sherdog tomorrow night then...

if this forum hasn't crashed by then.

you should probably avoid sherdog tomorrow night then...

if this forum hasn't crashed by then.
You should be banned too.
Also, I will be back tomorrow night discussing the fights. If Ronda loses, I will be more upset with the loss then whatever comments you have about it

You should be banned too.
Also, I will be back tomorrow night discussing the fights. If Ronda loses, I will be more upset with the loss then whatever comments you have about it
you will be banned before me.

If she loses, the Ronda fanboy threads will look like this:

If she loses, the Ronda fanboy threads will look like this:

Yeah, I know, a small part of why I'm nervous.
That's why it's a big event, how many chances will haters get to hate this hard, isn't it nice to have an event with such ramifications?

They should ban you instead of @Guernica , to be honest.
Also, win or lose, tomorrow will produce new epic gifs.
So, #rondabless
negative.

guernica needs to be banned. p4p most arrogant narcissist on sherdog.

She may have been a dominate champion against good fighters.. but Amanda (who i thought would fethrone ronda before holm) is the perfect story of hard work, loses that helped her grow, succeed and eventually destroyed the woman that the "dominate Ronda" couldn't in 3 rounds.

I'm expecting the same outcome from the last time she faced a BW that could actually strike with at least moderate success. Of course I'm talking about Holms, she's stiff and mechanical as hell when fighters aren't running right into her kicks & punches but she's a legit striker. Bethe on the other hand (just in case anyone wants to claim she's a legit striker)...I don't recall anyone taking her so-called boxing seriously even before the RR match. I really doubt RR is ready for the power Nunes has.

Back