Re-Watching The Entire Pride Back Catalogue #Pride #ACallToAction #EducateYourself

Are you watching all of the WCW PPVs too?

you got my support dude. just finished watching the pride 2005 middleweight GP box set again. classic!!!

#wedontcare
#goaway

Pride 1 was far from legendary. Tons of fixed fights, a squash main event and the infamously terrible Severn-Kimo fight.

Tons of fixed fights, like half the card ? hahahaha what an idiot

Absolutely right, my man! Thanks, nothing but love, my man.

I know you are a troll.. but you are being too obvious with the bros, and my mans... it is distracting... If you aren't trolling... stop typing like an idiot...

I know you are a troll.. but you are being too obvious with the bros, and my mans... it is distracting... If you aren't trolling... stop typing like an idiot...

Dude. Have you ever heard of this little thing called the First Amendment? That's right, bro, I'm exercising my God given right here on Sherdog forums and you can either love it or you can leave.

Hamm trolling again, long time no see.

Funny guy, a Christian with tons of street fights under his belt. Preaching about Glover "with that look in his eyes" that was going to throw down soooo dirty with Jones, bros, because he had that street fighter attitude/mentality that our beloved friend here is so familiar with, bros. (Of course, then Jon goes and does the somewhat dirty move of the fight.)

He's a classic, whitebelts should take heed; although there's lots to learn from his troling technique, some say he tries too hard. Take it for what's worth.

Not fed, he goes away, only to surface later with anoter high-powered idea.

Dude. Have you ever heard of this little thing called the First Amendment? That's right, bro, I'm exercising my God given right here on Sherdog forums and you can either love it or you can leave.

It's funny you claim you are such an intellectual and say stuff like this. If you were so smart you'd know that your First Amendment right means absolutely nothing on this forum.

Back