re watching jones vs reyes and it is very clear

Specifically pointing out the two times Jon landed flush in that round seems to be blatantly ignoring the 4 or 5 times Dom did. Don't talk to anyone about "delusions"

jon won round 2 clearly he landed the 2 harder shoots a jab at 1:36 than rocked for a few seconds dominick and a kick that send him against the fence at 0:27 harder leg kicks also and pressure

round 3 was pretty even a few second were cut tough dom s nose was already bleeding but in the minute 1:52 you can see Dom running like a bitch for 10 seconds both guys land hard jabs dominick at 0:24 and jon at 0:12 jon ended with a strong kick to the body

personally i think jon won both rounds and anyone who said Dominick CLEARLY won either is either crazy bias or blinded they said Dominick landed the harder shoots i said when time it the best was the jan i mentioned because even the uppercut didn t hurt jones at all also stats and striking diferencial were very off

I disagree. Dom took 1 and 2, Jones took 3 and 4, the 5th was a draw, although I leaned Jones because he was moving forward with pressure and td'l attempts. It was a bad look for Dom to not engage the last minute of the fight, so my decision is either a draw with Jones retaining or a 34,5 rds in the bank and a win for Jones.

Last edited:
i wonder how many of those swings to the air they counted as significant strikes in reyes s favor

What? Do you even know what you're watching?

I disagree. Dom too 1 and 2, Jones took 3 and 4, the 5th was a draw, although I learned Jones because he was moving forward with pressure and td'l attempts. It was a bass look for Dom to not engage the last minute of the fight, so my decision is either a draw with Jones retaining or a 34,5 rds in the bank and a win for Jones.

He was moving forward....so what? lol

And throwing hands and feet, I should have said. Doms gas was gone and his movement was half of what it was first 3 rounds he was only trying to counter and not doing a very good job of it. When one guy is moving forward in the 5th and attempting takedowns and the other puts it on cruise control , it make a difference in the optical. Or like Cruz said. "who wants it more" it didn't look.like Reyes did
What? Do you even know what you're watching?

He was moving forward....so what? lol

OP: " Fuck punctuation. Fuck paragraphs. I'll capitalize what I feel like."

TS, it was a close fight that went to decision. Neither fighter went for the finish. No reason to complain no matter which way the judges went with it.
Pay attention to when I say "close." That means not Kattar vs. Holloway.
i know i did it for those guffballs that said DoMiNiCK rEYeS CleARlY WOn ThE FigTH

i know i did it for those guffballs that said DoMiNiCK rEYeS CleARlY WOn ThE FigTH
Because he did. 18 judges from the CSAC must be such a goofballs:
The California State Athletic Commission (CSAC) has set up regular digital training sessions at least twice a week -- for judges to brush up on their craft.

Veteran MMA official John McCarthy leads the sessions via video call while CSAC analyst Patrisha Blackstock plays a round of a recent or historical fight. At the conclusion, McCarthy leads a discussion about what the correct score would be, and why. The first session on March 23 had a turnout of 18 judges and regulators from all over the country.

On the scoring training video call, when it was asked whether everyone thought Reyes should have gotten the decision, the response was a unanimous "yes." The judges assigned to that bout -- Chris Lee, Marcos Rosales and Joe Soliz -- were not on the call. But Texas Combative Sports program assistant manager Jim Erickson was.

The bout came down to the fact, the judges on the call said, that Reyes had more effective striking.

"He won the first three rounds", McCarthy said.
Source: https://www.espn.com/mma/story/_/id/29012007/did-miss-how-mma-judges-trying-sharpen-their-skills

The problem is Jones has been dominating everyone for so long, anytime his opponents can do anything people overreact and assume he is losing. Combine that with an extreme hatred most people have for Jones and their bias deludes them even more when watching his fights.

Jones won that fight.

Gotcha.
His problem was he fought the last round as if he had clearly won all the previous rounds - the classic Johnny Hendricks mistake - when he should have gone in for the kill.

TS, it was a close fight that went to decision. Neither fighter went for the finish. No reason to complain no matter which way the judges went with it.
Pay attention to when I say "close." That means not Kattar vs. Holloway.
he didn t have it in him anymore to keep pushing

Easy work for Jon. Easiest fight his had in his last 10. Barely had to put in any effort for that decision.
<JonesLaugh>

jon won round 2 clearly he landed the 2 harder shoots a jab at 1:36 than rocked for a few seconds dominick and a kick that send him against the fence at 0:27 harder leg kicks also and pressure

round 3 was pretty even a few second were cut tough dom s nose was already bleeding but in the minute 1:52 you can see Dom running like a bitch for 10 seconds both guys land hard jabs dominick at 0:24 and jon at 0:12 jon ended with a strong kick to the body

personally i think jon won both rounds and anyone who said Dominick CLEARLY won either is either crazy bias or blinded they said Dominick landed the harder shoots i said when time it the best was the jan i mentioned because even the uppercut didn t hurt jones at all also stats and striking diferencial were very off

Last paragraph you tailed off big time. Saying fighter X did YYYYYY like a bitch and then saying anyone who thought Fighter X won was crazy biased is a little ironic...
200.gif

Back