re watching jones vs reyes and it is very clear

alex21cms

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

jon won round 2 clearly he landed the 2 harder shoots a jab at 1:36 than rocked for a few seconds dominick and a kick that send him against the fence at 0:27 harder leg kicks also and pressure

round 3 was pretty even a few second were cut tough dom s nose was already bleeding but in the minute 1:52 you can see Dom running like a bitch for 10 seconds both guys land hard jabs dominick at 0:24 and jon at 0:12 jon ended with a strong kick to the body

personally i think jon won both rounds and anyone who said Dominick CLEARLY won either is either crazy bias or blinded they said Dominick landed the harder shoots i said when time it the best was the jan i mentioned because even the uppercut didn t hurt jones at all also stats and striking diferencial were very off

26mrq35v67p61.png

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/i-ve-rewatched-jones-vs-reyes-and-count-strike-by-strike.4180572/ - one thread wasn't enough?

Also: https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...reyes-and-score-fight.4186830/#post-165006190
According to this ESPN article from April 2020, the California State Athletic Commission began holding weekly digital training sessions for MMA judges in March 2020 to help judges retain their scoring ability during the Covid-19 pandemic. John McCarthy (Big John) ran an exercise during these training sessions in which the judges would watch fights back, score them, and discuss their rationale amongst their peers.

Jon Jones controversial February 2020 fight with Dominick Reyes was one of the fights used during their March 23 2020 digital training session. According to this article, of the eighteen MMA judges who took part in it, every single one scored the fight for Dominick Reyes including John McCarthy (Big John).

And of course your first reply in this thread was:
i already knew big john is fucking idiot who thinks everything that comes out of his mouth is law fuck him he s a ref not a judge

So why are we bringing this again? You won't succeed in pushing your delusional narrative.

Last edited:

jon won round 2 clearly he landed the 2 harder shoots a jab at 1:36 than rocked for a few seconds dominick and a kick that send him against the fence at 0:27 harder leg kicks also and pressure

round 3 was pretty even a few second were cut tough dom s nose was already bleeding but in the minute 1:52 you can see Dom running like a bitch for 10 seconds both guys land hard jabs dominick at 0:24 and jon at 0:12 jon ended with a strong kick to the body

personally i think jon won both rounds and anyone who said Dominick CLEARLY won either is either crazy bias or blinded they said Dominick landed the harder shoots i said when time it the best was the jan i mentioned because even the uppercut didn t hurt jones at all also stats and striking diferencial were very off

I'll watch it again thx for posting

I think Jones is one of the GOATs and agree with you TS. But hey, the bottom line is it's all over but the shouting - the judges have spoken.

Is that you Jon? I guess not a whole lot of things to do with no fights in horizon.

Reyes was swinging at air that round and a majority of the next 3 as well. Jones was landing at a 62% clip all night long while reyes only had his at 44% and stuff like this is why.

i know i don t understand how they said reyes beat him up against the fence is why i said people are crazy or blinded

Reyes was swinging at air that round and a majority of the next 3 as well. Jones was landing at a 62% clip all night long while reyes only had his at 44% and stuff like this is why.

Yeah. I'm not a Jones fan but the optics of that fight were worse than the reality. He looked absolutely terrified at times, but he avoided most of what was thrown.

Then again, looking terrified is going to call "octagon control" into question.

Yeah. I'm not a Jones fan but the optics of that fight were worse than the reality. He looked absolutely terrified at times, but he avoided most of what was thrown.

Then again, looking terrified is going to call "octagon control" into question.
the thing those looked terried moments were 20 seconds of 4 minutes and 80 seconds of jones controlling the octagon and pressuring dominick

Yeah, he missed more but he also thrown a lot more:
vefegIY.png

Last edited:

Lol no, you're just exposing yourself as someone who doesn't know what they're watching. That was the clearest 3-2 fight ever. There's no way to score it differently. The media didn't, Sherbros didn't, and even DFW said Reyes won. Now go watch Cain/JDS 2 and 3 and see if maybe Junior won those too. Oh, join date: 2020. NVM.

Lol no, you're just exposing yourself as someone who doesn't know what they're watching. That was the clearest 3-2 fight ever. There's no way to score it differently. The media didn't, Sherbros didn't, and even DFW said Reyes won. Now go watch Cain/JDS 2 and 3 and see if maybe Junior won those too. Oh, join date: 2020. NVM.
so arguments

Back