Re-watching Death Wish series

Panmisiek

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
2 bad they not doing films like that anymore.

Which part was your favourite?

Also, part 3 is when the series jumped like 10 sharks

3 by Mounted Triangle Modified Kimura Armbar.

rocket-launche-to-the-face.gif

Also, part 3 is when the series jumped like 10 sharks

Big dropoff to #3, but that was still better than Part 5 where he was poisoning people and shit.

They should remake this series starring Shia Lebouf.

Be sure to check out 'Death Sentence' at the end of your marathon. It's a spiritual successor to the Death Wish series.

51RXEVzlkGL._SL1500_.jpg

Be sure to check out 'Death Sentence' at the end of your marathon. It's a spiritual successor to the Death Wish series.

I think of it as the proper replacement for the final three actual Death Wish films.

Death WIsh 3 in 10 minutes. Damn, I forgot just how goofy this movie is. I don't think anyone should watch past #2

I love Death Wish 1 and 2.

I haven't seen the others but the best is at the end of the first film where he shapes his hand as a gun and gives them a shooting gesture. Sick.

Eli Roth is remaking it with Bruce Willis. Expectations are not high.
They should have rebooted it with Liam Neeson after the success of the first Taken instead of making the lackluster Taken 2 and 3. Liam Neeson would do great as the unassuming badass out for vengeance

Death Wish 3 is easily the most epic of the series. It should be titled Death Wish 3: Over the Top.

They should have rebooted it with Liam Neeson after the success of the first Taken instead of making the lackluster Taken 2 and 3. Liam Neeson would do great as the unassuming badass out for vengeance

Man......
I liked the entire Taken trilogy.
I'm highly anticipating the sequels 4, 5, and 6.

Just another day at the office

I like how quickly the scene escalates.

Thug #1: "We're stealing the fuckin' car, what's it to you?"

Paul Kersey: "It's my car."

Thug #2: (smiles) "Now you are gonna die!" (pulls knife)

Paul Kersey: (shoots both thugs)

Back