Re-watched Whittaker Romero 2... Rogan needs to have a word with himself

Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.

Not just Rogan. Look no further than these forums for even worse examples of this. It’s weird. Loss or draw. There was no scenario for a Yoel victory.

You're joking right? Unless you're specifically trained, the max you could handle ranges from chihauha to retriever..
A trained watch dog (especially if mastiff, pitbull or the like) or, worse, a wolf are in a different ballpark altogether.
There are monster dogs that are kept in the worst Russian Prisons that are trained to kill escapees. Many bull terriers especially those crossed with Great Danes that are fucking weapons. Used to kill wild boars. German Shepards and Dobermans are used by elite Police and Military units to subdue even armed humans. And NONE of them would stand the slightest chance against a normal wolf, let alone the biggest ones.
Yuki%20the%20Wolf_1552399220637.jpg_76938629_ver1.0_640_360_1552472166255.jpg_77150384_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

and fuck this
8eaf7ba52ecbe36ad93cba913bf03afd--wolf-hybrid-dogs-big-show.jpg

Masturbatory fantasies aside, Rogan’s inability to commentate on a fight without going off on tangents is annoying.

Moreover, his need to make his own narrative fit the fight reeks of ego.

It’s like he decides beforehand what the story will be (e.g. “fighter A is muscular and will gas; fighter B’a leg kicks will slow him down”), and no matter what actually happens in the fight, he will insist on his own version of events.
This is so spot on

There are monster dogs that are kept in the worst Russian Prisons that are trained to kill escapees. Many bull terriers especially those crossed with Great Danes that are fucking weapons. Used to kill wild boars. German Shepards and Dobermans are used by elite Police and Military units to subdue even armed humans. And NONE of them would stand the slightest chance against a normal wolf, let alone the biggest ones.
Yuki%20the%20Wolf_1552399220637.jpg_76938629_ver1.0_640_360_1552472166255.jpg_77150384_ver1.0_1280_720.jpg

and fuck this
Gtfo

maxresdefault.jpg

Simple google search: The largest wolf in the world is Canis Lupus Occidentalis, also known as the Mackenzie ValleyWolf. It typically stands about 32–34 inches at the shoulder and weighs between 110 and 175 pounds (50 and 79.4 kg). Reports have reported wolves as large as 235 pounds (106.6 kg).

and fuck this

lol both apply the mark zuckerberg technique (stand closer to the camera comparing to others in the picture). The first one is actually a wolf and not that big.

This breed however....they're bad mofo's:

kangal.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Simple google search: The largest wolf in the world is Canis Lupus Occidentalis, also known as the Mackenzie ValleyWolf. It typically stands about 32–34 inches at the shoulder and weighs between 110 and 175 pounds (50 and 79.4 kg). Reports have reported wolves as large as 235 pounds (106.6 kg).
I was referring to the 2nd pic. Looks photoshoped

lol both apply the mark zuckerberg technique (stand closer to the camera comparing to others in the picture). The first one is actually a wolf and not that big.

kangal.jpg

This one makes more sense

kangal.jpg

Yeah I didn't take my time but most fatal dog attacks here in Australia are Pit Bulls or Staffies. No taller than knee height. Actual dogs bred for pig hunting or to hunt humans are insane. We have very soft skin.

Last edited:
No one can convince me yoel didn't win the fight, in my eyes he's the champ. Either way, close fight, whittaker won the first so I consider both yoel and Whittaker equal.

No one can convince me yoel didn't win the fight, in my eyes he's the champ. Either way, close fight, whittaker won the first so I consider both yoel and Whittaker equal.
Even if you think he won, he still missed weight and wouldn't be champ

Joe has gotten progressively weirder since someone had a talk with him, its unfortunate there is already someone named Joe Schilling because Rogan could easily be known as Joe Shilling

Lol you vastly underestimate how dangerous a 120+ pound dog or wolf is.

Wolves get kicked in the heads by moose and bison and continue chasing. There is fuck all a human can do to hurt that thing, on the contrary they would cripple you permanently with a couple well placed bites.
theres no doubt that any fight with a big ill tempered dog is going to be ugly...but that doesnt mean it cant be done....kicks/punches to the head .....is not at all the way to go about it lol if thats your strategy then I understand why it seems an impossibility to you

its unfortunate there is already someone named Joe Schilling because Rogan could easily be known as Joe Shilling

I don't know why, but this made me laugh out loud... literally.

Rogan is a cuck

In other news, water is wet

For a long time, I just thought people were trolling when they said that about Rogan. But now I really think there is something to it lol. He actually seems quite insecure around certain mma fighters. I think it's because he was never a fighter, yet acts like one.

Rogan is the greatest most foward thinking minds of this generation and the greatest intellect i have ever heard, threr is nothing wrong in regards to how he discusses big dark men you bunch of racist clowns

Back