Re-watched Whittaker Romero 2... Rogan needs to have a word with himself

Masturbatory fantasies aside, Rogan’s inability to commentate on a fight without going off on tangents is annoying.

Moreover, his need to make his own narrative fit the fight reeks of ego.

It’s like he decides beforehand what the story will be (e.g. “fighter A is muscular and will gas; fighter B’a leg kicks will slow him down”), and no matter what actually happens in the fight, he will insist on his own version of events.

For the past year or so, the only thing I can recall Rogan ever acknowledging during a fight are leg kicks. It's like he doesn't notice anything else. Even if the person landing the kicks is getting their face punched in, the leg kicks are the only thing that seems to matter. His commentary is absolute garbage nowadays.

LOL he always goes out his way to trash vegans, even if it's barely relevant to the conversation.

Who fucking cares dude, seriously.

slightly off topic: My continual argument on the vegan vegetarian thing is this: people who operate at the highest levels, whose body is their life, ROUTINELY EAT MEAT. I am talking special operations soldiers, elite athletes (Olympic, NCAA D-1, professional). It is the EXCEPTION, not the rule, that they are vegans or vegetarians or whatever besides an omnivore.

That being said, I personally think it's very important to throw in some fasting, vegetarian/vegan meals, vegetarian/vegan weeks, etc. into your diet.

Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.
What makes you so sure this hasn't happened already?
giphy.gif

Rogan is a closet cuckold to People of colour. He will literally take sides with the dark skinned fighters. He was routinely doing that years ago. He also liked to peddle shit like “athletic and explosive” “naturally gifted” “big, black, strong” at every black fighters. Shit it even became a meme in 2010. He should go away.

Rogan is a closet cuckold to People of colour. He will literally take sides with the dark skinned fighters. He was routinely doing that years ago. He also liked to peddle shit like “athletic and explosive” “naturally gifted” “big, black, strong” at every black fighters. Shit it even became a meme in 2010. He should go away.
He is in damage control after the planet of the apes debacle. Make no mistake, he talks shit off camera.

LOL he always goes out his way to trash vegans, even if it's barely relevant to the conversation.

Who fucking cares dude, seriously.
I think its because he knows hes being a massive hypocrite and its eating him up on the inside.
So he just goes over the top to justify it to himself.
Or some Vegan chick burnt him one day in the past lol.

A fit, strong male should be able to handle a dog or a wolf one on one, even unarmed

You're joking right? Unless you're specifically trained, the max you could handle ranges from chihauha to retriever..
A trained watch dog (especially if mastiff, pitbull or the like) or, worse, a wolf are in a different ballpark altogether.

What if he sees himself as a muscular bald black man and is just projecting his narcissim?

I mean, he’s always been muscular and has been bald for a good minute lol. He sure is tan too.

My fav moments are when he talks about human vs animal
He once said that his dog (Golden Retriever) could kill him
A fit, strong male should be able to handle a dog or a wolf one on one, even unarmed

Lol you vastly underestimate how dangerous a 120+ pound dog or wolf is.

Wolves get kicked in the heads by moose and bison and continue chasing. There is fuck all a human can do to hurt that thing, on the contrary they would cripple you permanently with a couple well placed bites.

Rogan is absolutely obsessed with Romero. And not from a fighting perspective - from a physicality perspective.

Like what the fuck.

Even the other commentators were commenting on how Rogan needed a medic during the fight.

Rogan loves big, muscular men, that much is self evident from just listening to the way he talks about certain fighters. But his love of Romero is cringeworthy.

I'm surprised he hasn't invited Romero over for dinner, drinks and then to plow his wife.
have you seen his step daughter?

ugouad.jpg

nice milkers tho

A good chunk of Sherdog is exactly like Rogan when it comes to black, muscular men. Why? I have no idea.

My fav moments are when he talks about human vs animal
He once said that his dog (Golden Retriever) could kill him
A wolf? Im not sure about that.

Back