Re-watched a few of Khabib's early UFC fights

So who do you think is good? I can hardly wait.
Khabib is good. Just not entertaining.

So no combat sports then.
Besides hockey, MMA is the only sport I watch.

tenor.gif
Cool. Hopefully, when Tony becomes champ, he does this to Conor as well.

I saw someone on here once refer to it as the "Death to America" punch. In my head it's been called that ever since!

I've made a list of people in his division who are somewhat close to his athletic abilities
Magomed Mustafaev
Mark Diakiese

honorable mention
Arman Tsarukyan
{<doc}{<jordan}

Seriously... Some "journalists"... So fucking funny, one stupid thing after another. Priceless.

So, Tony will be champ then... I see.
<mma4>

@AndrehI wrote athletic abilities, are you dumb? :D
I've made a list of people in his division who are somewhat close to his athletic abilities
Magomed Mustafaev
Marc Diakiese

honorable mention
Arman Tsarukyan
I know you are a dumb motherfucker and a dick who just spends his time on the forum trolling people. But seriousy - fuck you.

Last edited:
You looked at some gifs or maybe YouTube highlights at best. There ain't no way anyone's rewatching a Khabib fight. It's impossible. You'd need shark cartridge pills and epinephrine shots to stay awake through one of them.

True story - that's why no one can beat him. No one can sit through the tape to find flaws.

Lmfao

Tony only becomes champ if he moves to Bellator and if Pitbull KTFO of him there I am going to LMFAO.

Khabib is very explosive and I didn't truly realize it until rewatching him leap off the balcony of the cage after Danis.

He hit McGregor with it and dropped him with it.
It was a more traditional overhand right that he hit Conor with. He switched the shovel hook for a few overhand variations off of TD feints.

You looked at some gifs or maybe YouTube highlights at best. There ain't no way anyone's rewatching a Khabib fight. It's impossible. You'd need shark cartridge pills and epinephrine shots to stay awake through one of them.

True story - that's why no one can beat him. No one can sit through the tape to find flaws.
Whaty'd ya complainin' about? Greg Jackson was given national attention for hosting boring fights.<Jaime01>

Most boring fighter ever. Cuts to lw after realising he cant win at ww. bullies artem with his gang. attacks people in the crows. calls cowboy a coward. wants to fight mayweather after saying he only cares about legacy fights.
The guys a first class hypocrite and i cant wait for tony to humble him.
He's definitely not the saint that he tries to portray. Just because you're religious, it doesn't exclude you from being an asshole/douchebag which is exactly what Khabib is.

Yeah. AKA trained that punch out of him though. It's a risky punch, but obviously effective when it works. It's more common in sambo.
Everything is effective when it works.

Sequitur-ish.<LordRoose>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back