Re-watched a few of Khabib's early UFC fights

You looked at some gifs or maybe YouTube highlights at best. There ain't no way anyone's rewatching a Khabib fight. It's impossible. You'd need shark cartridge pills and epinephrine shots to stay awake through one of them.

True story - that's why no one can beat him. No one can sit through the tape to find flaws.
I don't think mma is for you, you should stick to boxing or something

Conor kept countering that
but still lost lol
giphy.gif

You looked at some gifs or maybe YouTube highlights at best. There ain't no way anyone's rewatching a Khabib fight. It's impossible. You'd need shark cartridge pills and epinephrine shots to stay awake through one of them.

True story - that's why no one can beat him. No one can sit through the tape to find flaws.
<mma4>

Khabib's technique is unorthodox but his hand speed is legit

Most boring fighter ever. Cuts to lw after realising he cant win at ww. bullies artem with his gang. attacks people in the crows. calls cowboy a coward. wants to fight mayweather after saying he only cares about legacy fights.
The guys a first class hypocrite and i cant wait for tony to humble him.

The amount of butthurt that khabib and conor provide to this site is monumental. How could i root against either of them at this point?

Conor's gonna drop him like a bag of dirt next time they fight.

Khabib has the advantage of being a major takedown threat. Which opens his opponents up for strikes..

Well yeah, its MMA. You nake it sound like some crazy revelation as though the norm to judge an MMA fighter's striking is how they would do in a hypothetical boxing match?

and that shows u dont know a single thing about grappling or this sport lol i couldnt imagine trying to watch mma and not know the very basic thing about grappling thats like not knowing what a jab is but watching boxing

and that shows u dont know a single thing about grappling or this sport lol i couldnt imagine trying to watch mma and not know the very basic thing about grappling thats like not knowing what a jab is but watching boxing
Boxing is only entertaining in movies. And when prime Mike Tyson did it. Also, unclutch your pearls, you gonna break them.

Boxing is only entertaining in movies. And when prime Mike Tyson did it. Also, unclutch your pearls, you gonna break them.

because again u dont train u dont understand fighting is why why watch something you dont get thats like again me watching soccer and idk how they even score in soccer but im gonna watch it and talk about how boring it is

Back