Re-listened to the JRE podcast following Rousey KO loss

RafaelDosSantos

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Was dealing with insomnia so I figured maybe listening to a Joe Rogan podcast would help ........

Tldl; 2 1/2 hours of 3 white knights kissing Ronda's ass while bashing Sherdoggers.. my GOODNESS.

And Ronda has the nerve to be upset with Joe over some truthful comments after YEARS of yes-manning? Beautiful work champ!

Now we know you're alpha.

Beautiful work, champ.

Tldl; 2 1/2 hours of 3 white knights kissing Ronda's ass while bashing Sherdoggers.. my GOODNESS.
So he was respectful of the most successful female MMA fighter to ever live, and disrespectful to a forum full of keyboard warriors that spend all day making stupid threads and posting memes?

Joe is alright in my book.

You have too much time on your hands

Riddle was solved a long time ago.
Only Sherdogers listen to mma media thus talking to mma media is a waste of energy.
Her casual fans watch mainstream media so that's who she talks to.

Was dealing with insomnia so I figured maybe listening to a Joe Rogan podcast would help ........

Tldl; 2 1/2 hours of 3 white knights kissing Ronda's ass while bashing Sherdoggers!

So basically you got upset? Got a lot af adrenaline flowing? That's not gonna help you sleep.

The next time you're trying to cure your insomnia, you should probably listen to/watch something you find boring.

Or at least not go pretend online you find something to be boring, when you, factually, don't.

If it's true she is pissed at Rogan then I think that should tell the world what kind of person she is.

She didn't have a bigger fan. He brought her and Edmund on his show for a full beauty frontal. You can tell he holds his tongue when Edmunds name comes up.

I don't want to bash Ronda but I do want to bash this personality type.

If she wasn't rich and famous she would be making some poor suckers life miserable.

Unpleaseable.

If it's true she is pissed at Rogan then I think that should tell the world what kind of person she is.

She didn't have a bigger fan. He brought her and Edmund on his show for a full beauty frontal. You can tell he holds his tongue when Edmunds name comes up.

I don't want to bash Ronda but I do want to bash this personality type.

If she wasn't rich and famous she would be making some poor suckers life miserable.

Unpleaseable.

Yea I sided with her on a lot of her beefs with people. Like Miesha and Bethe. When I heard she was mad at Joe I was done. This is just who she is. I honestly just feel sorry for her. Being so quick to cut people out of your life the minute they say something you don't like has a very high chance of you ending up a lone.

So basically you got upset? Got a lot af adrenaline flowing? That's not gonna help you sleep.

The next time you're trying to cure your insomnia, you should probably listen to/watch something you find boring.

Or at least not go pretend online you find something to be boring, when you, factually, don't.

You're retarded

Yea I sided with her on a lot of her beefs with people. Like Miesha and Bethe. When I heard she was mad at Joe I was done. This is just who she is. I honestly just feel sorry for her. Being so quick to cut people out of your life the minute they say something you don't like has a very high chance of you ending up a lone.
Exactly. I think we all know people like this.

They're not easy to be around.

I think the term is "walking on eggshells"

So he was respectful of the most successful female MMA fighter to ever live, and disrespectful to a forum full of keyboard warriors that spend all day making stupid threads and posting memes?
"... most successful female MMA fighter" - I agree that's true. I don't think she's the best (Cyborg is), but she definitely is the most successful one. However, the hype behind her was unwarranted, her ego and the hype was many times bigger than what would have been reasonable. It's pretty easy to understand why people celebrated her loss since so many journalists, fight fans and casuals somehow thought her fighting ability was extraordinary for a human being which it wasn't/isn't.

"Her walkout, it's not just a walkout...it's become a thing. Like when Mike Tyson used to walkout."

Joe Ho-Gain is a social justice warrior. It's plain as day. The same people he belittles is the person he became. Mr. Devil's fuckin' advocate over here; goes off on a long spiel about SJW's, then turns around and defends their actions and positions they hold.

Ho-Gain is a habitual projector. If there's one thing I learned about him by watching his podcast, is that he wraps feminism up in a pretty package and tries to sell it. He's Mr. Whitest Knight, who calls people (other men feminists) out on their feminist position, when he does the same damn thing.

Ho-Gain is a certified cucky male feminist. He acts like he's some edgy comedian.....Joey Diaz is an edgy comedian. Ho-Gain isn't. He's terrified to offend anyone.

He isn't even open minded anymore.

Back