RDA's striking is primitive. If he stands with Conor he will lose.

Jose Aldo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Watch the Pettis RDA fight Pettis allows RDA to walk right up on him in the Conor fight it will be Conor pressuring. If you watch more of the right you will see how slow and laboured RDA's punches are they are also telegraphed.

If RDA turns this into a grapple strike fest he could finish Greg if he stands with him he will lose.

Dude, you lost in 13 seconds.

Go self reflect for a bit.

You're supporting the guy who beat you. is normal.

So

Watch the Pettis RDA fight Pettis allows RDA to walk right up on him in the Conor fight it will be Conor pressuring. If you watch more of the right you will see how slow and laboured RDA's punches are they are also telegraphed.

If RDA turns this into a grapple strike fest he could finish Greg if he stands with him he will lose.

So can you tell me, how did Kevin Randleman knock Cro-Cop out, when it was a given fact that his stand up was no where near of Cro Cop?

I hope this is the last Conor/RDA thread til after the fight has finished.

I hate how 90% of Sherdog signed up within the last year or two. Fucking noobs are unbearable

I hope this is the last Conor/RDA thread til after the fight has finished.
You know this is impossible right? This exactly same thread will be made again, again, and again
200.gif

I will give you a big bag of commas next Christmas ...

If by primitive you mean savage and brutal, then ya I agree.

I don't blame them, Conor stole the show.
I've watched the sport since I was in my early teens and all through my adult life...

... I compare it to my favorite NBA team the Warriors. I can watch other NBA games, but they feel very meh compared to a GS game.

Same with Conor. He has come in and been so amazing that any other fight feels ho hum in comparison.

Even as a long time hardcore MMA fan I have to admit that Conor is captivating like none before him.

RDA's striking is effective because of the pressure he puts on people, sure its not highly technical...but when he controls the pace it is obviously very effective.

I also am not so sure Conor will be the one controlling the octagon, RDA's TD threat should give him control....that said...Conor has way more power in his hands that Pettis, and RDA was getting tagged a lot before he started spamming TD's and eve when shooting.

Interesting fight regardless.

I am routing for Conor, but I think RDA might take the 5 rd decision.

Back