RDA's non stop pressure and cardio will be too much for Conor.

Oooh double points scrabble word for Doc :)

I've watched Conor in CW as I hold CW above any other European mma promotion including Bamma, I see it as a replacement for Cage Rage. I've watched RDA only since he became a ufc fighter and from what I have seen I see the whole fight as almost a full round of stuffed half hearted TD/clinch attempts, body kicks and straights and hooks accompanied by taunts and a tko of a broken down opponent.
You basically proved my point and didn't even know it. Cage Warriors against semi-decent guys all the way to bums, while RDA is a solid veteran of the UFfuckingC where he's fought some seriously tough competition.

I forgot, on Sherdog, nobody can bring it all together late in their careers and find their training nitch, mature as a fighter and come into their own as the years pass. On Sherdog, if you get KO'd, you're unforgiven. Never mind the killing spree you've been on for multiple years while training under one of he best coaches there is along with a Marinovich Bro. protege S&C trainer.

I don't know if you read my comment right but I'm on your side, mate! I love how Conor fans automatically accuse anyone of being a hater if they pick another fighter to beat him and even offer a valid, thorough and logical breakdown as to why we are making this pick. I'm picking RDA based on MANY pretenses. And I catch hear from 12 year old school boys who don't know shit. And absolutely NONE OF THEM offer anything other than childish bullshit.

Oh yeah, I know. I wasn't directing my post towards you. I was agreeing with you, and pointing out how certain fans of a fighter always pull the "you're hating on my favorite fighter" card any time you oick against them.

I'm 39 you silly sausage.

One would think I was predicting your mothers were going to get beat up lol
It's cool, I'm just letting you know how dumb you guys sound on the regular. Could it be? Could it be that this is the day, this is the thread where RDA fans and Conor fans come together and have a gentleman discussion regarding this upcoming history making fight?

I don't think there is much mystique about him - I'm not even sure what that means, to be honest. I know a lot of people talked about him being out there getting his name noticed to build his own name up by calling fighters out after one fight and that he was a nobody from Ireland who fought nobodies. If you look back at old interviews of him, he's actually more hyper.

He does play up to the persona, but he is, imo, real for the most part. I don't care much for him talking about cars, money, the game on its knees, etc. I didn't like when he mentioned Dos Anjos' kids - it's not like he called them two little shits or insulted them, he used them to give them generic American names. Either way, I think family is a no, no. Apart from that I don't think he said anything else that was uncalled for?

He's talked about all the press and dishing out insults as being fun and games to him and not something he takes personally. But I think the most important thing for him is that he puts in the training, he's said before he's not afraid to win or lose and that he's still learning. I don't think you can be a genuinely, cocky prick and go far in MMA. He doesn't have the distractions in Dublin that he could have if he moved to Vegas or California. I think he's grounded in that sense.

No, definitely, people will have their favourites and one's they dislike. Nothing wrong with that. But just on here there's a lot of what you'd expect to read on an internet forum about a lot of fighters. Thompson is all of a sudden Anderson Silva II because of one fight.

Agree with most of your post. I meant mystique as in, even if you whole heartedly believe a fighter will beat him there's just something about himz or the way he says, and what he says I'm general that make you secinf guess your pick, just because there's just something about him to where you feel like maybe this guy is truly a GOAT in the making. He just has this aura about him where you feel like even if he's supposed to lose, he'll win, because he has so much belief, and can somehow will a victory. If that makes sense.

And I totally agree that the guy is a probably a genuinely good guy. After the fights he's always humble, ands never rinse it in someone's face, and asked true class.

Yeah, he takes it too far sometimes, bury he's necessary for mma.

I'm with you brother. This is gonna be a terrible night for McGregor. It'll be great for Sherdog though because all of these small penis children can go back to their Marvel and DC comics. They won't have any business on these boards once Conor loses this fight. That's all they came here for to begin with.
oh look who we have here, silvio dante who was banned and then created an account with a south park av then banned again and made an account named CARL or something that got banned too haha, we had an acc bet remember?

oh look who we have here, silvio dante who was banned and then created an account with a south park av then banned again and made an account named CARL or something that got banned too haha, we had an acc bet remember?
Lol, who the fuck are you talking about idiot? Does it bother you that my avatar and username is not that of some fat fuck loser fanboy like yours? Does it make you mad that I have RDA winning this fight? Do you like sucking circumcised or uncircumcised cocks? Serious questions.

Lol, who the fuck are you talking about idiot? Does it bother you that my avatar and username is not that of some fat fuck loser fanboy like yours? Does it make you mad that I have RDA winning this fight? Do you like sucking circumcised or uncircumcised cocks? Serious questions.
haha busted! what a lowlife lmao

haha busted! what a lowlife lmao
Busted doing what, moron? You're accusing me of being someone I'm not and acting like your some kind of detective. Meanwhile you're offering nothing but butthurt to this conversation in true Conor fan fashion. You guys are the biggest fucking losers I've ever seen on these boards and for Sherdog, that's really stepping out there.

If anyone is a lowlife it's the guy getting mad at people picking against his hero. You sound really mad brah. You okay buddy? Need a hug?

Busted doing what, moron? You're accusing me of being someone I'm not and acting like your some kind of detective. Meanwhile you're offering nothing but butthurt to this conversation in true Conor fan fashion. You guys are the biggest fucking losers I've ever seen on these boards and for Sherdog, that's really stepping out there.

If anyone is a lowlife it's the guy getting mad at people picking against his hero. You sound really mad brah. You okay buddy? Need a hug?
haha go on, this one won't last too

haha go on, this one won't last too
Mmmmmkay I'm ignoring your account now pussyboy. It's obvious you offer nothing to the conversation other than being a butthurt fanboy. Where's YOUR betting slip? You guys are so sure Conor will win. If ANYONE needs to be posting up betting slips it's you idiots.

Anyways goodbye moron. I'm done owning you.

Last edited:
Agree with most of your post. I meant mystique as in, even if you whole heartedly believe a fighter will beat him there's just something about himz or the way he says, and what he says I'm general that make you secinf guess your pick, just because there's just something about him to where you feel like maybe this guy is truly a GOAT in the making. He just has this aura about him where you feel like even if he's supposed to lose, he'll win, because he has so much belief, and can somehow will a victory. If that makes sense.

And I totally agree that the guy is a probably a genuinely good guy. After the fights he's always humble, ands never rinse it in someone's face, and asked true class.

Yeah, he takes it too far sometimes, bury he's necessary for mma.

Ah, my bad, got ya. He's into the law of attraction and all that shaping the universe stuff, so I think in a way that's his sort of religion or the thinking behind it is something he swears by and when he talks he just has that confidence and speaks differently from the other fighters who give the run of the mill answers to questions, so maybe that's what makes him stick out. Probably the tone of his voice and the accent have a factor in it.

You compare him to the other Irish fighters and they're softly spoken and don't say an awful lot. Maybe part of it is he goes against the stereotypical, softly spoken Irish person. You know who Roy Keane is? Probably similar to him in his thinking in that he hated Ireland being the token footbal team at a major tournament, he wanted to go and try win it and was just highly driven. Anyway, I digress.

Mmmmmkay I'm ignoring your account now pussyboy. It's obvious you offer nothing to the conversation other than being a butthurt fanboy. Where's YOUR betting slip is the question, bitch. You guys are so sure Conor will win. If ANYONE needs to be posting up betting slips it's you :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:s.

Anyways goodbye moron. I'm done owning you.
tmpYz9Bi0.jpg

Two bets made on rda as I think he will maul Conor on the ground. If the price keeps climbing I'll put more on him as well. I'm not afraid to prove I think he will dominate. What's the worst that happens? He gets KOed in 10 seconds and I lose $500? I can think of worse things

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    309.8 KB · Views: 3
  • image.png
    image.png
    103.8 KB · Views: 2
Aldo is great, the way he has been able to defend his title against all comers except for Conor, but comparing him to the new RDA is stupid, RDA fights with a lot more pressure and aggression, finishing Bendo, putting an absolute ass whopping on Pettis for five rounds and crushing Cowboy, Aldo has only really finished Mendes in the UFC, with that brutal flying knee, other than that, he finished korean zombie when his shoulder went out of socket, in a pretty competitive fight.

If RDA doesn't do anything stupid and comes in with a lot of emotion, he should do fine here. No matter what Conor says, he is the bigger, stronger man, the much better grappler. Would be interesting to see how Conors punching power get's affected if he get's stuck on his back and has to deal with RDA's top game.

Definitely not over looking the body and leg kicks of RDA's. In fact, that's one of the main reasons why I think he can put a serious hurting on Conor and his entire boxing based game plan with the threat of the kicks.

And a lot of people are saying how Conor has the threat of countering the leg and body kicks with his counter punching, but RDA is so sudden with them, and he mixes them up so well, while throwing them from a good distance to already be safe from the counter punch.

Don't get me wrong. If there's a fighter that can counter his kicks with their punching, it's definitely Conor, but I think RDA does too much damage with them, that I see Conor being too worried about the pain, and focusing most of his attention on straight up backing away from them, or trying to check them rather then stay in the pocket taking them, then firing off a counter.
Body kicks won't be a big factor, since they are both lefties. [Bendo was hurt by a knee to the body on the inside and another knee to the chest as he shot in.] If you want to see RDA's possible strategy, look at the Diaz fight. Diaz has a 76" reach, while Conor has a 74", with RDA at 70". RDA didn't land many lefts standing verse Diaz, as he mostly stayed at kicking range and the fact that they are both southpaws. The fight with Conor will be clear quickly. If Conor can effectively counter RDA's leg kicks(straight left, since RDA drops his right as he kicks), RDA will be in trouble(stuck at boxing range with a puncher with more reach) and looking for the takedown.

Last edited:
His desire to move forward is exactly what is going to get him knocked unconscious next month. He is too sloppy with his entries and Conor does not move backward in a straight line; RDA will get hit clean trying to press Conor to the cage and this will happen as many times as it has to until RDA falls or takes a back step (losing the fight in both instances).

@Jin Akutsu -san , don't forget to add this thread to your bumping list.
It'll never get bumped. Unless one of us chooses to bump it that is. And it's like I said before, all you fanboys ever do is get butthurt when someone bets against your hero. You bring absolutely no intellect to the table.

"Post up your betting slips! Put your money where your mouth is! Hey yo, @Psychedelic, put this on the bump list, hur hur hur hur hur!!!!! Conor bless!!! McGOAT FTW!!!"

Back