RDA's methodological analytical coolheaded approach is driving McG crazy

Conner wants his opponents emotional so that he can get inside their heads.

Unfortunately, he isn't getting it from RDA. RDA is mentally tough and calculated, and he will put a MT clinic on McG and then finish him with his superb BJJ.

I think McG is starting to panick and all he can do now is post those ghey posing-with-pumped-muscles pics. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulls out of the fight with some lame injury excuses.

What the hell are you on about -- they've done relatively zero press for this thing outside of the initial press conference (apparently the UFC thinks it's going to sell itself; perhaps they're right), so there's been no real opportunity for Connor to even have a go at him.

But I'm explaining this to someone who can't even spell the guy's name right, so...

How epic would it be if at the weigh in conor goes up to RDA very calm and acts like a gentlemen. Shakes his hand, whispers an apology for his antics at the presser and overall does a complete 180. When asked questions he gives the up most respect to RDA Or something along the lines for the entire week before the fight.

Now that would get into RDAs head

I have noticed Conor seems really quiet this time around. I guess even he got tired of his own bs and has nothing much to say about RDA.
Or McGregor's negotiated a new contract where he doesn't have to do an insane amount of media. So he's busy training. He's always said how much he hates doing the media obligations.

Hahaha when I signed back into sherdog I had 10 likes on my post, and you quoting it and I couldn't remember for the life of me what I had wrote... I re-read my post and died laughing... Tailored suits from Baby Gap... hahaha, I fucking love that shit... But in all seriousness his "shtick" is getting old and worn out.
Almost spit out my drink reading that. Lol. Yeah, he definitely taking it to far, and seems like he working from the Floyd Mayweather "I'm so rich" handbook now

we all know how mentally tough RDA is when he gets hit by a monstrous power puncher

guida_medium_medium.gif

103285959-rafael-dos-anjos-reacts-after-tapping-out-to-gettyimages.jpg

What a peculiar fiction you have imagined, TS. Are you so creative with all your imaginings about life?

RDA's 2 submission wins in 19 UFC fights=Superb Jiu Jitsu

Aldo's MT>RDA's MT...

I am under the impression you're discrediting RDA's bjj here

There is more to BJJ than just submissions buddy, people who equate a high level in bjj just by subs aren't very educated in grappling. RDA is a 3rd degree BB under GracieBarra and his trainers are a very high bjj level. RDA has less subs because he's focused more on striking and top control/gnp in the UFC, he has been very successful in adapting his bjj to mma rules, prior to UFC he had 6/10 wins by sub. Top control and gnp wins fights, going for a sub is risky to lose position and most guys train sub defense. Damian Maia has mentioned this many times when talking about adapting bjj to mma.....how many subs does Maia have in his past 17 fights???? 2! Does he not have suberb bjj?? Werdum has 2 subs in 10 ufc fights. Ricardo Arona who was a superb grappler had only 3 sub wins in 19 fights.

Last edited:
Just out of interest, what leads you to believe McGregor is panicking?

Only way RDA gets the TD is if he can get Conor against the fence and drag him down. Not that he can't possibly get Conor down while in the center or something, just that his TD's really aren't anything special from there, he's much better with them if he can put you on the fence, throw some strikes to get you to put your hands up to block and then he shoots for the TD.

But backing Conor up to the fence like that is easier said than done. He won't be able to push Conor back like he did against Pettis because of Conor's countering striking ability and movement. Nobody has really been able to effectively push Conor back and whenever they try, he either cuts angles well and counters and that makes them back off completely.

Avoiding that left hand from Conor for 25 minutes is not going to be an easy task. RDA's defense is going to get him into trouble eventually because of how he drops his hands when throwing punches. I feel it's just a matter of time until dos Anjos is hurt and gets put down.

Conor gets the KO/TKO eventually. I don't see how dos Anjos survives for 25 minutes. Nobody has been able to do it. The guy in your AV couldn't even do it for 20 seconds. It will all be over soon, my friend, and then you will jump on his next opponents' jock.

:)

You've gone off the deep end lol, I want some of the shit you're taking..

Well also McGregor's trash talk has diminished significantlly... Now all he talkas about is his money, him being a big paycheck for whomever is fighting him, his tailored suits from the baby gap, and his snake skin shoes..... It's getting old and annoying.
Is it because you are tired of the daily reminders of how your own bank account and wardrobe compares?

Wait till fight week, Conor will up the mind games. He will pick RDAs game apart and make him start doubting himseLf

Well difference being that RDA and McG didn't go on a 10 day tour with a press conference in each city, Aldo had the unfortunate experience of having to listen to McG for days in a row, just talking shit and messing with him the whole time.

So in that regard, I'd say RDA is gonna have a much cooler head, he was visibly pissed in the one conference they had, but I don't expect there will be much more trash talk anyways, even if they have a pre-fight conference next thursday. During fight week Conor is always focused and he tones down the trash talk act.

Why's that? It's a common misconception that people spell Conor either Coner with an ER or Connor with Two N's or Conner with Two N's and a ER or VICE VERSE and completely OPPOSITE... Ironic thing is I am an Irishman and my last name happens to be CONNER. Yet still to this day even SOME of my BESTFRIENDS still spell it Conor, Connor, or Coner. My pieces of mail the same thing Conor, Connor, or Connor. Whenever making appointments or making reservations somewhere I ALWAYS have to specify that it's spelled Conner or I have to CORRECT them to spell it right.... Why don't you quit being such a hard ass gangster keyboard warrior and grammar nazi and chill out with that shit... It's a very common mistake, believe me I KNOW I live it EVERYDAY. So be a cool Sherbro and not act like bitchy SherHo.

------ Ty, ill0gikal Conner.
If a newspaper headline about Conor spelled his name "Conner", would they not immediately lose credibility in your mind? Yes they would. And just like that, your wall of text is rendered useless.

Back