RDA's methodological analytical coolheaded approach is driving McG crazy

No one knows much around here. It's all speculation and bullshit, especially when fandom runs wild like vintage 80's Hulkamania. Keep the psychoanalysis to yourselves.

Personally, I think you can really only derive anything worthwhile from weigh-ins. Step your game up.
Like when Aldo won the weigh in?

I can see RDA winning, but who ever wins will because they are the better fighter that night and not have any mind games involved.

Well also McGregor's trash talk has diminished significantlly... Now all he talkas about is his money, him being a big paycheck for whomever is fighting him, his tailored suits from the baby gap, and his snake skin shoes..... It's getting old and annoying.
LMAO@ his tailored suits from baby gap

I think ts has a point. Coupled with the fact that this fight happened very quickly so the build up is very small, I do see pickey conner get a little frustrated at the fact that RDA is not phased by any of his pickey ways. Can't wait for march 5th!

I remember reading the same about Aldo. RDA is taking way too much than he usually does. Conor has gotten to him, to a lesser extent than Aldo though.

RDA and his team have trash talked more than Conor has. Conor doesn't even need to talk anymore to force a reaction; he said some things at the press conference a couple of months ago, aside from that, RDA has been on the offensive but McGregor hasn't reacted.

See how easy this is to play.

Cool head? Bringing in machida for the "easiest fight of his career", asking for refs, flying down to Brazil and wrapping himself in a flag to prove he's Brazilian, uncharacteristic trash talking from RDA, etc. I think Conor is in his head man. But I also think it may not matter. RDA is a beast.

Last edited:
There may actually be some truth to what you are saying. RDA seems very analytical when talking about this fight, and seems very mentally ready. He has talked about other opponents McGregor has fought and their mistakes, and he just seems like he is doing everything right as of now.......

RDA's 2 submission wins in 19 UFC fights=Superb Jiu Jitsu

Aldo's MT>RDA's MT...
Hey, now, Shogun is amazing with leg submissions. Granted, the only person he ever submitted with a leg submission was the late Kevin Randleman who had the submission defense of a quadraplegic. But still...

LMAO@ his tailored suits from baby gap
Hahaha when I signed back into sherdog I had 10 likes on my post, and you quoting it and I couldn't remember for the life of me what I had wrote... I re-read my post and died laughing... Tailored suits from Baby Gap... hahaha, I fucking love that shit... But in all seriousness his "shtick" is getting old and worn out.

Hey, now, Shogun is amazing with leg submissions. Granted, the only person he ever submitted with a leg submission was the late Kevin Randleman who had the submission defense of a quadraplegic. But still...
Shogun maybe only finished one leg lock, but he would go for them and occasionally gain position with them. He totally should've finished more leg locks. He could've been like a Palhares, but a cleaner fighter.

You unknowingly lost all credibility as soon as you wrote "Conner".
Why's that? It's a common misconception that people spell Conor either Coner with an ER or Connor with Two N's or Conner with Two N's and a ER or VICE VERSE and completely OPPOSITE... Ironic thing is I am an Irishman and my last name happens to be CONNER. Yet still to this day even SOME of my BESTFRIENDS still spell it Conor, Connor, or Coner. My pieces of mail the same thing Conor, Connor, or Connor. Whenever making appointments or making reservations somewhere I ALWAYS have to specify that it's spelled Conner or I have to CORRECT them to spell it right.... Why don't you quit being such a hard ass gangster keyboard warrior and grammar nazi and chill out with that shit... It's a very common mistake, believe me I KNOW I live it EVERYDAY. So be a cool Sherbro and not act like bitchy SherHo.

------ Ty, ill0gikal Conner.

They only had one press conference. lol settle down there bud conor has all the time in the world to scare him.

It always baffles me how someone can read a person's name over and over...and over and still butcher the spelling when writing about them.

Conor is underestimating RDA... lol

Back