RDA's methodological analytical coolheaded approach is driving McG crazy

cakemuncher

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Conner wants his opponents emotional so that he can get inside their heads.

Unfortunately, he isn't getting it from RDA. RDA is mentally tough and calculated, and he will put a MT clinic on McG and then finish him with his superb BJJ.

I think McG is starting to panick and all he can do now is post those ghey posing-with-pumped-muscles pics. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulls out of the fight with some lame injury excuses.

Well also McGregor's trash talk has diminished significantlly... Now all he talkas about is his money, him being a big paycheck for whomever is fighting him, his tailored suits from the baby gap, and his snake skin shoes..... It's getting old and annoying.

TS thread for the next Conor fight - Lawler is a psycho and is driving MCG crazy.

You're living in your own little world.

Conner wants his opponents emotional so that he can get inside their heads.

Unfortunately, he isn't getting it from RDA. RDA is mentally tough and calculated, and he will put a MT clinic on McG and then finish him with his superb BJJ.

I think McG is starting to panick and all he can do now is post those ghey posing-with-pumped-muscles pics. I wouldn't be surprised at all if he pulls out of the fight with some lame injury excuses.
RDA's 2 submission wins in 19 UFC fights=Superb Jiu Jitsu

Aldo's MT>RDA's MT...

Pretty weak. You are grasping at straws or trolling.

I'd love to see a great fight. What I don't understand is individuals who will post things like this with nothing.

I mean Connor is on top of the world undefeated in years owned the arguable best PFP fighter easily, backed up most of his trashtalk.

I don't see how it's possible for this guy not to who up with Rondafidence ;)

That doesn't mean he will win but geez.

As much as I fancy CM in this, RDA's BJJ is as legit as they come. Fight Finder doesn't tell you everything

McG is a one dimensional one hit wonder, while RDA is a complete/ideal MMA fighter.

I don't think it affects Conor one way or another. It probably helps RDA going into the fight non-emotional but Conor will talk and talk and talk about nonsense regardless of the reaction his opponent gives

I sometimes wonder how Sherdoggers have so much time to post on these things, what with their bustling Psychoanalyst careers to deal with.

Right.

So far, nobody in this thread knows what the fuck you're going on about, so.

Did you even watch the press conference they had a little while ago? RDA looked and sounded pretty irritated with Conor. Conor lit him the fuck up the entire time and you could see by the look on RDA's face that he wasn't very happy.

I'm not saying "Conor is in his head!" or anything because that shit is just stupid, but RDA clearly didn't look very happy during that press conf.

We don't know if RDA is going to be emotional. Mental warfare outside of the cage and inside the cage are two completely different things. Nate was able to get RDA pretty pissed off/emotional during their fight when RDA was on top of him, so if Nate could get him upset, I'm more than positive that Conor can, too.

Also, Conor doesn't need to be "in his head" in order to win the fight. Conor's fighting ability/skill is what's winning the fight, not his trash talking. Does the mental warfare help? sure, but there have been tons of fighters who have got their opponents pissed off with their trash talk just like Conor does to his opponents, but they didn't back it up and they have failed on numerous occasions (e.g. Chael Sonnen).

Conor has KO'd a lot of people very easily, very quickly even when he wasn't trash talking them. He doesn't need to do it in order to beat you, all he has to do is punch you in the face really hard and that's it. Or he doesn't need to punch you very hard at all, actually, he just needs to time you right and land in the right spot and you're fucked.

RDA might seem all calm to you right now, TS, but we have no idea how he's going to be inside the cage. We don't know if he'll be all emotional during the fight. He didn't seem very pleased during the press conf. while Conor was talking shit, so who knows how RDA will act when he's getting cracked in the face and being KO'd.

:)

/novel over

I have noticed Conor seems really quiet this time around. I guess even he got tired of his own bs and has nothing much to say about RDA.

Conor isn't talking shit because he knows it will have no merit on the Frankenstein.

No one knows much around here. It's all speculation and bullshit, especially when fandom runs wild like vintage 80's Hulkamania. Keep the psychoanalysis to yourselves.

Personally, I think you can really only derive anything worthwhile from weigh-ins. Step your game up.

Back