RDA's Foot isn't Broken

This will go same pattern as Aldo fight.. First pull out and then get knocked out in first seconds of fight.. RDA is mentally broken

Typical fat fuck non athlete response. Just because you're a lazy POS doesn't mean no one else in the world trains. So hard for you to imagine someone actually going to the gym isn't it?

You're getting this wrath because of your defensiveness in the face of the realization that you were wrong and this thread is shit

lmao just because you hit heavy bags, and go to the gym once a week doesn't make you a fighter bro

You seem to looking for a response but I have no ill feelings towards anyone I'm just here posting deal with it bro.

This will go same pattern as Aldo fight.. First pull out and then get knocked out in first seconds of fight.. RDA is mentally broken
This.

They make McGregor vs Diaz or Alvarez. They maybe give him a hard fight for 3 minutes before Conor knocks them silly.

They hype the shit out of Conor vs Dos Anjos for UFC 200. McGregor haters say he looks scared at the weigh-ins and RDA is in his head.

Conor kills RDA in 12 seconds.

RDA's ''fans'' jump on the Frankie bandwagon.

Rinse and repeat.

lmao just because you hit heavy bags, and go to the gym once a week doesn't make you a fighter bro

You seem to looking for a response but I have no ill feelings towards anyone I'm just here posting deal with it bro.
He didn't say he was a fighter bro

Bro bro bro

I'm confused how my join date has anything to do with this thread I created or relevant to MMA.

You've been here a year and don't even follow the rules.

Pot meet kettle

You started a thread clearly showing a lack of intelligence or experience, I called you out.

"RDA's Foot's Not Broken!!!1!1" then offers no proof. GTFO.

I broke my foot and was training again in a month.

There are different kinds of breaks, degrees of injury, and injury locations.
let's see the doctor reports to know the extent of his injury, but you're right. I had a bad accident, and couldn't put pressure on my foot. It felt like needles in my foot when i walked on it. I had to wrap it and wear a brace, just to be able to walk and stand on it to work. Didn't have surgery and If I remember it took about 2 months to not need the brace. We don't know the injury and even if RDA went to the doctor. I didn't go to the doctor so it could have been an ankle sprain too.

Its def broken lol. Just doesnt need surgery
yep my broken ankle didn't require surgery .
it all depends on the type of fracture and how much the fracture is displaced .
Also his foot doesn't need to be broken for him to not be in a position to take the fight .

You started a thread clearly showing a lack of intelligence or experience, I called you out.

"RDA's Foot's Not Broken!!!1!1" then offers no proof. GTFO.
His coach said he doesn't need surgery and can't put pressure on it for 3 weeks. Sounds like a doctor talking, but he didn't mention any doctor either. So until there's more, we can't decide. Either way.

3 weeks is def enough time to heal a hairline fracture. again, it's called HAIRLINE for a reason, it's a really really really small fracture, but it's still a fracture. It is possible to push through without worrying about severe long term damage but going into a fight with someone as important as McGregor it def is not smart.

Zuffa is smart. I doubt RDA is injured. The headlines and press they'll get from this story of "RDA pulling out" will only increase the attention of this match when set at a later date.

The numbers and revenue when all said is done will speak for itself.

giphy.gif

No surgery means it's not broken! Any broken bones won't heal less than 3 weeks

Wrong...I've broken 5 different bones and none of which required surgery...One was to be determined on how it healed..it healed successfully. 3 weeks is plenty of time depending on the break and age of person...

I've just posted this and got dubs for it

According to dos Anjos' coach Rafael Cordeiro, RDA won't need surgery on his injured foot at this time, however, he can't put any pressure on it for at least three weeks.

If it's broken then it won't heal that fast!

3 weeks before he can put any pressure on it is not healed.

Last edited by a moderator:
3 weeks is def enough time to heal a hairline fracture. again, it's called HAIRLINE for a reason, it's a really really really small fracture, but it's still a fracture. It is possible to push through without worrying about severe long term damage but going into a fight with someone as important as McGregor it def is not smart.

How is it not smart? I'd take the fight with McGregor with 2 broken legs, could retire off that fight alone. Now he may never get a red panty night and will have to keep on fighting and getting brain damage for peanuts. Very inconsiderate not to consider his families financial security, the ones I really feel sorry for are Bob and Donald.

Back