RDA's Foot isn't Broken

VulgarKillah

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
6a4708dc70b48448ac112a6d9cd74c73.png

9c8ea27b9d706c6cb76f66fbb29016b0.png

If RDA is cleared to fight by a Doctor will an interim title be on the line since he has backed out?

I've just posted this and got dubs for it

According to dos Anjos' coach Rafael Cordeiro, RDA won't need surgery on his injured foot at this time, however, he can't put any pressure on it for at least three weeks.

If it's broken then it won't heal that fast!

6a4708dc70b48448ac112a6d9cd74c73.png

9c8ea27b9d706c6cb76f66fbb29016b0.png

If RDA is cleared to fight by a Doctor will an interim title be on the line since he has backed out?
And where in this shit post in this shit thread does it say his foot isn't broken?

God damn. People are dumb

Zuffa is smart. I doubt RDA is injured. The headlines and press they'll get from this story of "RDA pulling out" will only increase the attention of this match when set at a later date.

The numbers and revenue when all said is done will speak for itself.

Until the UFC's Doc takes a look at his x-rays everything is hearsay

I apologize for the thread title if anyone was offended, I'm not a Doctor nor claim to have any Medical qualifications/credentials to allow me to even speak on this subject.

You did not post this, you posted a thread with no source. With this source, you would have deserved dubs.

No surgery means it's not broken! Any broken bones won't heal less than 3 weeks

According to dos Anjos' coach Rafael Cordeiro, RDA won't need surgery on his injured foot at this time, however, he can't put any pressure on it for at least three weeks.

just getting up to speed now -

does anyone know if there's a backup plan yet or what's likely to happen?

He broke it when standing on his tippy toes in the mcgregor face off

No surgery means it's not broken! Any broken bones won't heal less than 3 weeks

Uh, you don't need surgery for most broken bones.

Source: my broken foot, arm, rib, finger.

Nowhere does it say it will heal in 3 weeks. It says 'no pressure' for 3 weeks. That means no walking, standing on it for 3 weeks.

McG huggers, you all share a hive mind. Too bad that hive mind is retarded.

I haven't seen any sources but Twitter so far on any of this so everyone might as well calm down

just getting up to speed now -

does anyone know if there's a backup plan yet or what's likely to happen?
A few guys jockeying for the fight, nothing official. Cerrone, Nate and Pettis are the most vocal/most talked about so far. Who knows at this point

I've just posted this and got dubs for it

If it's broken then it won't heal that fast!

Just because you might be able to "put pressure on it" in 3 weeks, doesn't mean it's "healed" in 3 weeks. Your dubs were well-deserved.

You do realize other internet forums exist outside of this one right? I've been surfing the internet since 1997 AOL lol

I was hyped for this fight and when the news broke out(no pun intended) I couldn't resist joining

Keep the thread on topic or let it die thanks

He broke his foot. He was looking forward to the payday. What a bummer!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back