RDA's camp was geared towards a southpaw wrestler

13Seconds

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
Instead he got a orthodox striker on 5 days notice. I think im gonna cut RDA some slack. People only praise Felder for stepping up on 5 days notice but fail to realize it's short notice for RDA as well. He's coming off covid too.

There's a reason Jones ducked Chael on short notice.

War RDA
giphy.gif

Dos Nacho's did a good job. Feldman looked pretty good for and gave himself a pat on the back for the short notice he decided to take.

Agreed.
Also Felder is a seasoned vet who was in top physical shape cuz he has insane workout regiment. And he arguably beat Dan Hooker who despite taking a beating from Dustin, Hook also landed lots of shots on Dustin. And Dustin beat the hell out of not 2.0 but still great Gaethje

I really didn't want either guy to lose, really nice to have RDA back in the mix though.

It was a great performance imo,war rda he is a machine, high pace and mixing it up like a champ

Taking a fight on short notice with a full training camp is different than taking it with no camp and time to cut weight properly. But I'll give RDA credit and glad that he took the short notice replacement unlike some other fighters who would not.

Back