RDA's brand new muay thay black belt

Toco

Steel Belt
@Steel
Reaction score
NGIYnRJ.png

https://instagram.com/p/6fquRLBTrB/?taken-by=rdosanjosmma

RDA is gonna fuck cerrone up

We already knew he would fuck Cerrone up to be honest. Cool stuff, I guess? Wonder if he legitimately got it or if it's just for...y'know.

Looks thin, soft, and loose.

I'm not falling for the ole' muay thai black belt trick. It's obvious he's just using that to find a vein for...black tar heroin.

We already knew he would fuck Cerrone up to be honest. Cool stuff, I guess? Wonder if he legitimately got it or if it's just for...y'know.

cordeiro isnt a bullshitter

its probably for real. and it probably means some really bad news for cerrone

People seem to forget Cerrone was coming on strong in the third round of their first match. While I heavily favour RDA, Cerrone is tough, skilled and has a real chance.

That's really impressive! Saenchai isn't even a black belt yet.

How does he get his black belt now when he hasnt been able to do shit because of an injury and surgery?

He's a bad stylistic match up for Cerrone, but really rooting for Cowboy as always.

People talk about RDA dominating him in the first fight, but he was coming on strong in the 3rd while RDA looked to be fading. This fight might be a lot more interesting than most are assuming.

People seem to forget Cerrone was coming on strong in the third round of their first match. While I heavily favour RDA, Cerrone is tough, skilled and has a real chance.

Of course they do. Pettis was going to kill the world. Now RDA will kill everyone. People just roll off of one wagon onto another without ever hitting the ground. It is quite humerous.

He's a bad stylistic match up for Cerrone, but really rooting for Cowboy as always.

People talk about RDA dominating him in the first fight, but he was coming on strong in the 3rd while RDA looked to be fading. This fight might be a lot more interesting than most are assuming.

Yes!

Of course they do. Pettis was going to kill the world. Now RDA will kill everyone. People just roll off of one wagon onto another without ever hitting the ground. It is quite humerous.

I know, but I find it saddening, not funny. Will people never learn?

No matter who wins, I'm happy with the outcome. That being said, I want RDA to rule 155 with an iron fist.

Regarding his BB in MT, it's not the first time I've heard of a belt system in MT. Normally, I would laugh it off as a McDojo practice, but that's Master Cordeiro, and I certainly trust his judgement.

Meh. I just got my 8th dan in making whoopie last week. I know what your thinking, there's no belt system when it comes to makin the beast with two backs. But there is. You can only get them from my girl, but they are super legit. As a matter of fact, to my knowledge there are only 3 other belt holders: this guy she went to high school with, the drummer of a local rock band and some dude named Javier from Barcelona. They are nowhere near my level though, all of them are white belts (or so I am told).

Back