RDA vs Ponzinibbio on twitter

Kung Fu bb

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
Santiago: "RDA doesn't want to fight, he´s ducking me"
RDA: "Come on bro, you really think I´m scared of you? You only gave me one option but I´ll give you two: show up here at the gym so we can talk face to face and bring the mouth piece.. OR.... we can do this in LA or Vegas"
Santiago: "If I kick your ass at the gym noone is gonna see. So let´s do this wherever the UFC wants us to do it. If you want the fight in November, good for me."

I like both fighters, but RDA is my man!

War RDA!!!

I’m still butt hurt that Ponzinibio eye poked his way to a win over Gunnar so yeah, war RDA

I hope this can main event in Buenos Aires when it happens. Would be an awesome debut in Argentina.

Good fight to gauge were RDA's at right now. My ex girl is Argentine and that bitch key'd my car, so fuck Ponzi. He's guilty by association. WAR RDA!!!!!!

RDA needs to fight someone ranked closer to him and get back into title contention. (RDA is #3, Ponzi is #10).

Wonderboy vs RDA makes the most sense.

I was hoping for RDA vs Usman.

RDA better bring his goggles.
ur just mad he killed nelson
ufc-fight-night-gunnar-nelson-v-santiago-ponzinibbio-sse-hydro-390x285.jpg

111_Gunnar_Nelson_vs_Santiago_Ponzinibbio.0.jpg

USATSI_10163120_168382968_lowres-1.jpg

RDA needs to fight someone ranked closer to him and get back into title contention. (RDA is #3, Ponzi is #10).

Wonderboy vs RDA makes the most sense.
Why? He is coming of a loss.
Ponzi is on a 6 fight winning streak.

This fight makes sense.

Wish Ponzi could have lined up a fight with Usman, Colby, or Stephens instead.

Santiago: "RDA doesn't want to fight, he´s ducking me"
RDA: "Come on bro, you really think I´m scared of you? You only gave me one option but I´ll give you two: show up here at the gym so we can talk face to face and bring the mouth piece.. OR.... we can do this in LA or Vegas"
Santiago: "If I kick your ass at the gym noone is gonna see. So let´s do this wherever the UFC wants us to do it. If you want the fight in November, good for me."

I like both fighters, but RDA is my man!

War RDA!!!

I thought RDA said that he is fighting in Argentina

RDA ready to bring the violence with that tweet!

Why? He is coming of a loss.
Ponzi is on a 6 fight winning streak.

This fight makes sense.
Bc (as mentioned) RDA is #3 and Ponzi is #10. I do agree Ponzi deserves a big name. Maybe Ponzi vs Maia? Or the Magny vs Oliveira winner?

Now this is a fight I would really love to see develop.

I got RDA!

Back