RDA vs Chucky Olives next

Do Bronx got submitted by Pettis, Miller, and Lamas. Rda is a amazing grappler, he won't get submitted by oliveira.
I think Oliveira can submit anybody. But it’s true that a lot of his sub wins come against fighters who aren’t elite and have a history of being tapped. I think Oliveira’s sub losses are mostly down to mental lapses.

I don't know about never, but point taken.

Honestly I want to see him fight but he needs to get his shit together quick. He's losing the ability to play the card of people ranked above him are ducking. Also people are going to be even less enthusiastic about fighting him after this week. Guy has a steep uphill battle ahead of him if he wants to get near the top.

Honestly I want to see him fight but he needs to get his shit together quick. He's losing the ability to play the card of people ranked above him are ducking. Also people are going to be even less enthusiastic about fighting him after this week. Guy has a steep uphill battle ahead of him if he wants to get near the top.
I don't disagree, his inactivity is hurting his stock.

Felder isn't on RDA's level. Anybody who thought so before this fight doesn't understand how good RDA is. RDA is a LW, not a WW.
I expected RDA to dominate all grappling exchanges and that is what happened ....RDA fought well imo

Fights the UFC should make at 155 are Ferguson vs Chandler, RDA vs Gaethje, Hooker vs Oliveira, Islam vs Dariush, Ferreira vs Dober.

Its bad luck but out of his control. He was ready for RDA on their initial bout date but not the second.

The "higher ranked fighters are ducking me" argument is proven by the fact that RDA got offers from ranked opponents to fill in for Islam yet none of them were willing to fill in for RDA against Islam few weeks ago

Its bad luck but out of his control. He was ready for RDA on their initial bout date but not the second.

The "higher ranked fighters are ducking me" argument is proven by the fact that RDA got offers from ranked opponents to fill in for Islam yet none of them were willing to fill in for RDA against Islam few weeks ago

I'm aware you're going to complain but RDA is a legend and a win over him for someone like Felder means far more than beating Makhachev.

Also RDA will likely now be ranked higher than Makhachev and isn't ducking him.

<seedat>

He's not going to be able to play that card anymore. It's going to be beautiful to watch you struggle with this for a while though.

good fight, this or vs Hooker next

Dana probably threaten his Ranking like he did Leon Edwards.. Then we'll see him fight again..
The division will move on without him being at all cared about soon.

I expected RDA to dominate all grappling exchanges and that is what happened ....RDA fought well imo
I thought RDA would do better in the standup exchanges. I thought he would dominate everywhere. He did good enough though. Felder did better than I thought he would.

Back