RDA talks about Woodley vs Till and Khabib vs Conor on FOX sports.

Neither khabib or ferg can hit like conor can...and aldo pulled out with a week to go..if you get "injured" a week before the fight, I'm not buying it...he probably wanted more time to train..there was a ton of controversy over his "injury" conor fought on a badly injured knee and didn't pull out..and this is after aldo pulls out...the conor haters are multiplying every day...
Yeah, let's take your word over the doctors about Aldo's injury :rolleyes:

And conor did not have a badly injured knee. If your knee is fucked, you don't immediately run and throw a flying knee like conor did, let alone the hundred spinning kicks he threw that fight.

You conor fanbois just lapped up his pathetic excuse for being so easy to take down.

Yeah, let's take your word over the doctors about Aldo's injury :rolleyes:

And conor did not have a badly injured knee. If your knee is fucked, you don't immediately run and throw a flying knee like conor did, let alone the hundred spinning kicks he threw that fight.

You conor fanbois just lapped up his pathetic excuse for being so easy to take down.

his knee injury has been confirmed by numerous sources...this isn't really a debate anymore..why even say your knee was injured, when you won the fight in under 2 rounds...this came out much later after the fight, from what I remember...his knee was injured...I obviously didn't tear anything again, but he most likely did sprain it...so maybe badly injured is an over statement..but he was hampered for the fight..which was evident in how he fought..how he looked on the feet...compare that fight with how he looked against eddie...

Back